Opinion on Infected Nations, why do you guy think?

hahaha, Bring a sign with you that says "some vocals here" and put it up so he can read whilst he sings it.

can't believe i didn't notice that the title of this thread is so hilariously foreign sounding

"why do you guy think?" haha well done slatanicthrashhhhhh

I was going to say something, but the i saw who posted it and thought,'oh he was pissed out of his mind'

Finally got it!! Just finished watching the DVD, great stuff. :lol:

The album is just... I fucking love it. One of my favourite albums ever, and I'm not even finished listening. Favourite track would have to be Genocide at the moment. I'll go into more detail once I've heard the whole thing, but it's already amazing.

I't kind of cool to be there at the birth of what is, I'm sure, going to be considered a classic of the genre. now if only my mom could remember to send it to me.

how do your thoughts compare on first listen of the album to a few listens after? does it change? get better? worse? notice more goodness? get bored? want to learn it? want to show it people? embarrassed to own it? tell tell tell

I've heard a lot of pople say its a grower, but it wasn't so for me neccessariy.

Upon the first listen I was left thinking 'Wow, what the fuck?' and after the second it clicked and I went 'AHHHHH I GET IT NOW'. I actually called Ol wheI got the promo copy and he said 'Bet you hated it on your first listen' haha. Not at all, its just a very ambitious album that some people won't be able to appreciate. prbably because they wanted another ETG, but wheres the fun in that??

Its still the best album ever though.

I was listening to IN again last night and I was hearing new sounds and every listening is getting better, as most people have said in here it's a grower.

My favourite tracks so far are

1) Metamorphosis
2) My Parasite
3) Deviod of Thought
4) Genocide

The variation between those songs is jaw dropping to be honest, it doesn't sound the same and it's sure as hell ain't bland, every song is a musical journey which as I said earlier everytime you hear it there is a different sound going on that you didn't quite catch 1st time, do you get what I mean?

Come to think of it, I've no idea why Now Demolitin gets such abuse. A lot of people don't like that song, but why not?

Its the closest sounding to ETG yet some of these folks who loved ETG hated ND. Odd.

how do your thoughts compare on first listen of the album to a few listens after? does it change? get better? worse? notice more goodness? get bored? want to learn it? want to show it people? embarrassed to own it? tell tell tell

Honestly, my first listen wasn't a good experience. The first 3 songs were great, and that's because I'd heard them already well in advance. But then it hit 'skipsville' for me - granted, this was at 6:45am on Monday morning on my way to work, so I listened again a few times on the way home. No skipping at all then.

And there still isn't - I'll listen to it on the way into work, and home, so am up to 6 listens so far today, but not showing any signs of skipping anything now that I've had a good go at it.

And I've let a few of the lads in work have a listen too....they've gone off and purchased on the basis of 1 listen. I'll ask them what they think in a few days time.