OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

If you put a goatee and a flat top on Nattie Neidhart, she would look just like the Anvil. That's not cool.
Damn, The Anvil must of had a better ass then I remember :confused:
200px-Neidhart.jpg

I'll admit, she's not your typical WWE Diva, but that's not a bad thing.

I recorded Raw last night and just finished watching it and I have to say the I thought it was one of the better shows they've done in a while, until...

WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD THEY GO TO BLACK DURING THE MAIN EVENT TITLE MATCH???

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting that The Sandman passed out at the 4/12 2CW show in Syracuse, NY. He apparently was a mess, was mumbling on the mic, worked a short match, and passed out. Spike Dudley came out to help Sandman to the back. About 100 fans wanted photos with The Sandman, but the promotion announced that there would be no photos. The Blue Meanie then came out and started signing autographs and talking with the fans.

I recorded Raw last night and just finished watching it and I have to say the I thought it was one of the better shows they've done in a while, until...

WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD THEY GO TO BLACK DURING THE MAIN EVENT TITLE MATCH???

agreed that was the dumbest thing i've ever seen

- Dave Meltzer is reporting that Tomko has been suspended by TNA for a few weeks. Bill Behrens handles Japanese bookings, and Tomko booked himself for the 4/12 IGF show in Japan.

Pro Wrestling Insider is reporting that TNA X-division champion Petey Williams suffered a broken orbital bone at last night's Impact taping in Orlando, FL. Williams is expected to need surgery

Pro Wrestling Insider is reporting that TNA X-division champion Petey Williams suffered a broken orbital bone at last night's Impact taping in Orlando, FL. Williams is expected to need surgery

That sucks since it seems they were giving him a push lately.