OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

Joey's still traveling to Smackdown/ECW tapings and he's also traveling to Raw tapings now as well as sitting in on Creative meetings.

They brought Adamle in for a Mene Gene type position and it didnt work, and they are paying him too much not to use him.

Joey's still traveling to Smackdown/ECW tapings and he's also traveling to Raw tapings now as well as sitting in on Creative meetings.

They brought Adamle in for a Mene Gene type position and it didnt work, and they are paying him too much not to use him.

ANYTHING they are paying him is too much! If they feel that they must get their money's worth, have him do a backstage interview gig like they had Maria doing where he gets everything wrong intentionally. Shouldn't be too hard for him.

It just seems like a throw away show. Lots of great young talent, but the show is treated like an after thought. And the lack of "ECW originals" makes me wonder why even call it ECW?

Last night's TNA ppv was horrible. The main event blew...the tag team tournament blew, the "terrordome" match blew goats and then, they shaved Roxxi Laveaux's head of all things. WTF? The writing here is unbelievably bad. The crowd was so pissed at the finish to the knockouts match that they chanted "Fire Russo" and "Thank you Roxxi".

They are seriously dropping the damn ball.

Last night's TNA ppv was horrible. The main event blew...the tag team tournament blew, the "terrordome" match blew goats and then, they shaved Roxxi Laveaux's head of all things. WTF? The writing here is unbelievably bad. The crowd was so pissed at the finish to the knockouts match that they chanted "Fire Russo" and "Thank you Roxxi".

They are seriously dropping the damn ball.

the terrordome has been around for years in mexican wrestling

I've decided that Mike Adamle is so bad that his stupidity must be documented. With that in mind, I present to you the MIKE ADAMLE STUPID QUOTE OF THE WEEK...

"He's like the one legged man from the fugitive."

Hey Mike, the guy from the fugitive had one arm, you dumbass!

Tune in next week for another nugget from the mouth of Mike Adamle.

santino is awesome. he needs to be in actual matches.

its a shame regal messed up because he really deserved the push he was getting

And now, it's time for the latest installment of
THE MIKE ADAMLE STUPID QUOTE OF THE WEEK...

This weeks' quote is a two parter since Taz's response really made it funny.

Mike Adamle : "I'll tell you what, Miz is on three dollar bill street right now."

Taz : "Well, I don't know where the hell that is or what that means but I know Miz is in trouble Mike."

I love how no matter how stupid or innapropriate Adamle's comments are that Taz will respond with something funny like that!