OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

Jesus H Christ, did you see the Debut of Cheerleader Melissa (also Awesome Kongs manager chick) in TNA? What the fuck was that finisher she used. She fucking demolished that chick!

Jesus H Christ, did you see the Debut of Cheerleader Melissa (also Awesome Kongs manager chick) in TNA? What the fuck was that finisher she used. She fucking demolished that chick!

was this after the a.j. styles/super eric tag match? i had to leave for work after that match and tivo'd the rest

Yeah, she's working both.

I'm gettin' kind of tired of all the gimmick matches and how hardly any of them end "clean". Too many run-ins and shit. Like how they put the x division belt on Petey Williams. Lame.

Reminds me off Gregory "Sugar Shane", "Hurricane" Helms' old finisher.

Yeah, something like that. I don't know what they plan on calling it, but that's what it reminded me of.

OK, I'm predicting again...

ECW - Mike Adamle had to use the bathroom and Tazz went to try to get him back on air.

Man, I really hope I'm wrong about this!!!:lol:

They never should have replaced Styles in the first place. Vince hates Styles and for some unknown reason and decided to hire Adamle. I know Adamle has 25 years in broadcasting, I'm from Chicago and have seen him here, but he has no experience in professional wrestling. They should have kept Styles, let Adamle continue doing backstage interviews for a few years and then...maybe let him announce a show here and there to see if he's ready. You can't just let some new guy take over a show like that. Of course the fans will have a problem with it and I don't blame the "ECW" roster for having a problem with it. A bad announcer makes the wrestler look bad and the product weak.

In other news, Jerry "The King" Lawler will be replaced by Don West...Just kidding.

Really? Doesn't change the fact that Vince hates his work (which has been well documented) and also that they shouldn't have replaced him with Mike Adamle.