OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

From JR's Blog...

As I see it, and remember this is merely one man's opinion, it would appear that Mick did not burn any bridges with the WWE and a return engagement with the WWE isn't beyond the realm of possibilities for Mick Foley in the future.

No one in their right mind can argue that Mick Foley isn't WWE Hall of Fame worthy at some point in the future.

Here's the card for Unforgiven, and my predictions...

World Heavyweight Championship Scramble
CM Punk (c) vs. Batista vs. John Bradshaw Layfield vs. Kane vs. Rey Mysterio

*Batista*

WWE Championship Scramble
Triple H (c) vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Montel Vontavious Porter vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. The Brian Kendrick

*The Brian Kendrick* (Huge longshot, I know!:lol:)

ECW Championship Scramble
Mark Henry (c) vs. Matt Hardy vs. The Miz vs. Finlay vs. Chavo Guerrero

*Mark Henry*

World Tag Team Championship
Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase Jr. (c) vs. Cryme Tyme

*Cryme Tyme*

Divas Championship
Michelle McCool (c) vs. Maryse

*Michelle McCool*

Unsanctioned Match
Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho

*Chris Jericho*

There has also been a rumor that The Undertaker will get a title match against the winner of the Smackdown Scramble. If so, obviously, he would beat Kendrick.

i like how some wwe fans are dumb enough to think its actually an unsanctioned match (not talkiing about you of course)

Assuming wrestling was not a work, theres not a state athletic commision that would authorize an "unsanctioned" fight.

Hell, theres still a few states where MMA is still banned.

anyone get the TNA impact game? if yes how is it?
It sucks pretty bad. Better then Raw vs Smackdown 2k8 IMO but that's not saying much if anything. Just do a search and read the reviews yourself. It only comes with 23 wrestlers and you have to buy others online if you want them. How gay is that? Thankfully I just rented it.

Anymore word on Gail Kim & Mick Foley?

Mick is definatly in TNA. He has a short term deal at the moment. He could stay longer depending on how things work out. He mentioned in an interview that he was interested in wrestling Sting for the first time in years.

Gail? Who knows. Some think she might be going back to TNA, some think shes still headed to WWE.

It sucks pretty bad. Better then Raw vs Smackdown 2k8 IMO but that's not saying much if anything. Just do a search and read the reviews yourself. It only comes with 23 wrestlers and you have to buy others online if you want them. How gay is that? Thankfully I just rented it.

reviews from other people can suck my dick...mostly just of WWE fan boys that didnt even play the game

about buying the characters...i dont really care

i played the tna game today. its fine. a few bad things like no tables or ladders, no cage match, no tag team moves, only 1 finisher per person and CAW mode isn't that great but still the first few wwe games had the same problem. i'll probably get it for the PS2 because i can get it for about $30 and i'd rather buy it cheap and wait for them to correct the problems and buy next years game for XBOX 360

i played the tna game today. its fine. a few bad things like no tables or ladders, no cage match, no tag team moves, only 1 finisher per person and CAW mode isn't that great but still the first few wwe games had the same problem. i'll probably get it for the PS2 because i can get it for about $30 and i'd rather buy it cheap and wait for them to correct the problems and buy next years game for XBOX 360
I may have been a little harsh. It's not too terribly bad I guess but I was expecting more. To me things like tag team moves, tables, ladders, ect should be a given in a modern wrestling game. Like I said, it's definitely better then R vs SD 2k8 but it's still missing enough for me to pass on buying it.

I'm waiting on gamefly to send it to me. I'm not really expecting much because the game was obviously very rushed. That being said the graphics look pretty good.

As long as they build on whats good about the game it shouldn't take long(2-3years?) to dethrone Smackdown as the better wrestling game.

For me the Smackdown series peaked with Smackdown vs. Raw(the first one, 2005 i think).

I may have been a little harsh. It's not too terribly bad I guess but I was expecting more. To me things like tag team moves, tables, ladders, ect should be a given in a modern wrestling game. Like I said, it's definitely better then R vs SD 2k8 but it's still missing enough for me to pass on buying it.

i bought the PS2 version to save a little money and if the fix the problems with it on the next one i'll buy the 360 version

i read that the next game is coming out in the next 8-9 months...

Salinas has quit TNA to do a movie.

the PPV sounded like shit...didnt watch it BTW

hopefully its all good for booker and everybody down in texas