OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

Sting, Booker T, Angle, and Christian

How Can you compare her to them?

those are people that where in the main event scene for more than just a couple of months....

No woman in wrestling history has ever made as much money as them...

Gail Kim was finally starting to prove herself...but now she is going back to doing bra and panites matches with the "Divas" and winning a title thats has lost all credibility(Mickie and Beth cant keep the title all the time) or one with a butterfly on it

I wasn't comparing Gail Kim to those guys, what I was trying to say is those guys, via their years in the WWF (and in Stings case WCW) are all in the position to take a drastic cut in pay, to work with the less stresfull and less hectic TNA schedule. I was just saying not to begrudge her for going to take a pay raise, while still doing what she loves to do (wrestle).

I wasn't comparing Gail Kim to those guys, what I was trying to say is those guys, via their years in the WWF (and in Stings case WCW) are all in the position to take a drastic cut in pay, to work with the less stresfull and less hectic TNA schedule. I was just saying not to begrudge her for going to take a pay raise, while still doing what she loves to do (wrestle).

I agree, why not make the tall coin while it's available? Let's face it, the average career in wrestling isn't very long. Might as well make as much as she can. It'll probably hurt her career in that she'll be lower on the totem pole, but at least she'll be making more than any women in TNA. And besides, as long as she's leaving on good terms, she could always come back if it doesn't work out.

i think sting would have been paid the same or a little more in the WWE...but he didnt go to TNA for the money or the Schdule...He went there because he didnt like WWE...Booker T Left because he didnt want to be there...Angle was released and went to TNA as a big FUCK You to WWE...Christian Left because he didnt want to resign

i think sting would have been paid the same or a little more in the WWE...but he didnt go to TNA for the money or the Schdule...He went there because he didnt like WWE...Booker T Left because he didnt want to be there...Angle was released and went to TNA as a big FUCK You to WWE...Christian Left because he didnt want to resign

Sting is there because because they offered him a sweet money deal where he doest have to work house shows or show up for the fanfests.

Booker T left WWE because he got popped on the wellness test and felt they didn't protect him like some of the upper tier stars. He was also not happy when they deiced to go with FCW, instead of his school in Texas for developmental.

Christian left because his contract expired and he didn't like how the rug was pulled out from under his captain Charisma push he was getting.

Angle left WWE because WWE wanted him to get off the massive amount of painkillers he was on. Kurt asked to be released so that he could get help, then instead signed with TNA.

Sting is there because because they offered him a sweet money deal where he doest have to work house shows or show up for the fanfests.

Booker T left WWE because he got popped on the wellness test and felt they didn't protect him like some of the upper tier stars. He was also not happy when they deiced to go with FCW, instead of his school in Texas for developmental.

Christian left because his contract expired and he didn't like how the rug was pulled out from under his captain Charisma push he was getting.

Angle left WWE because WWE wanted him to get off the massive amount of painkillers he was on. Kurt asked to be released so that he could get help, then instead signed with TNA.

As I understand it, this is all accurate.

some things i noticed over the last few comments. christopher daniels asked to be curry man, more people watch TNA than ecw, kurt angle left wwe because TNA has a lighter schedule

OK...The Comment I did Before i went off the top of my head and i apologize for some mix up

Sting going for TNA Was about the Schedule and not likeing WWE ways....not really the money

Christian left because they were not puchiong him like he felt the should...and left for tna to become a Main event person

Booker T...was because of him getting busted...but also because he wanted a lighter schedule

Angle...Im More confuse than ever now...

To say more people watch TNA than ECW is totally incorrect. Impact has never beaten ECW in the ratings in any week since the two have been on the air. Look it up.

Sting has always said he would never work for Vince, he also (unlike alot of other WCW wrestlers) saved his money and doesnt need to wrestle. TNA gave him a nice figure to come out of retirement.

I stick by what I said about Angle, If all he wanted was a lighter schedule he wouldn't have worked all thoes dates in Japan. He also claimed at the time he was wanting to get into MMA but with his neck, that just never gonna happen.

Christain realized he was never going to be in the top tier in WWE. He fufilled his contract and left on good terms even after they made him a nice offer to stay. So he left to be a big fish in a small pond. He also lives in Florida. The schedule thing is kinda just a perk.

He's probabably going to TNA. He was going to go there before he signed his current contract.
He went to Vince and told him he was going to do so he upped his offer, and Mick decided to stay.
Its no secret how much he loves Orlando. Hell, he named his son after Dewey Duck.

His contract runs out on the 1st.

To say more people watch TNA than ECW is totally incorrect. Impact has never beaten ECW in the ratings in any week since the two have been on the air. Look it up.

Sting has always said he would never work for Vince, he also (unlike alot of other WCW wrestlers) saved his money and doesnt need to wrestle. TNA gave him a nice figure to come out of retirement.

I stick by what I said about Angle, If all he wanted was a lighter schedule he wouldn't have worked all thoes dates in Japan. He also claimed at the time he was wanting to get into MMA but with his neck, that just never gonna happen.

Christain realized he was never going to be in the top tier in WWE. He fufilled his contract and left on good terms even after they made him a nice offer to stay. So he left to be a big fish in a small pond. He also lives in Florida. The schedule thing is kinda just a perk.

i still think more people watch TNA than ECW. wasn't raw barely getting a 2 in the ratings?