OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

Wow, I've never seen that before and didn't even remember hearing about it. This wasn't part of an angle???

from what i know no...but yeah...saw it on PPV when it happened...i was thinking WTF!!!

also with the whole Finger poke of Death With Kevin Nash

I saw the finger poke of doom live. Talk about 40,000 pissed off people. After Nitro went off the air, the 98 NFC Champion Atlanta Falcons came out and saved Goldberg from more of a beating from the reunited NWO.

Its really sad how he never leaves working mode. His life has turned into a joke.

Apparently she left TNA on good terms, and was told the door was open if she wanted to retun, and stands to make alot more money than she was in TNA.

Not quite sure how leaving TNA makes her a moron.

because there are certain people who are in the wrestling business for money and others because they love to wrestle. obvious she loves money

because there are certain people who are in the wrestling business for money and others because they love to wrestle. obvious she loves money

You seem to forget one thing. Wrestling is a business. And just like in "real" sports free agents leave for more money. Not only that but once its gone, its gone. There is no pension for retired workers. She gets booked in a stupid ass pole match next week and falls off, her career is over and she's up shit creek.

You can't crap on a girls decision to get a better job. Will her workrate be as good? No. But maybe she wants to prolong her career a few years.

And um hello... she is going to WWE to wrestle. Even if she ends up on ECW more people are going to see her wrestle every week.

She probably knew it was only a matter of time until she ended up in a god awful Vince Russo storyline where her head gets shaved or she gets "released" and comes back as Curry Girl.

She probably knew it was only a matter of time until she ended up in a god awful Vince Russo storyline where her head gets shaved or she gets "released" and comes back as Curry Girl.

I Fucken Hate Vince Russo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matha Fucker Fucked Up WCW Same with Hulk Hogan

but one thing i know is that Vince Russo does not do the knock out storylines...i forgot who is doing it after D'more(Sp?) left

If you hadent noticed TNA has been beefing up on house shows lately. WWE dumbed down their workrate and instituted a wellness policy because too many of its former and current workers were dieing at an early age. At least WWE is trying to prlong the lives of its wrestlers. They caught a serious heart problem in MVP last year, they took him out of action for a few weeks and got the problem corrected. Had he been wrestling for TNA, he probably would have dropped dead in the middle of the six sided ring.

And look at RVD, he left because he was burned out, then shows up and wrestles on the RAW 15th anniverasary show a few short months after leaving.
WWE made him a big offer so he took it to come back for 1 night. RVD isn't stupid, neither is Gail Kim.

If you hadent noticed TNA has been beefing up on house shows lately. WWE dumbed down their workrate and instituted a wellness policy because too many of its former and current workers were dieing at an early age. At least WWE is trying to prlong the lives of its wrestlers. They caught a serious heart problem in MVP last year, they took him out of action for a few weeks and got the problem corrected. Had he been wrestling for TNA, he probably would have dropped dead in the middle of the six sided ring.

TNA Works two days after a PPV then a couple of house shows in the same week...then thats it untill the next PPV...

WWE works every week 5-6 times a week...always on the road

MVP did not take time off...WWE worked his condition into a storyline

And look at RVD, he left because he was burned out, then shows up and wrestles on the RAW 15th anniverasary show a few short months after leaving.
WWE made him a big offer so he took it to come back for 1 night. RVD isn't stupid, neither is Gail Kim.

RVD wrestled that matched?

one kick
then a frogsplash

THATS IT!!!

Thats Worse than Matt Morgans matches against some home town wrestler

not Knocking on RVD...Great Wrestler..One of My Favorites

Last edited by a moderator:

seriously, when has it been wrong to want to better yourself financially and make more money? That's what this great country is all about.

To paraphrase Mick Foley from his first autobiography:

Gail Kim Likes to wrestle.
She likes to wrestle in front of large crowds.
She likes to get paid well to do it.

Not only can she fullfil her love of wrestling, but she can do it making a whole hell of a lot more money then TNA can pay her.

She hasn't been in the industry long enough, to be able to afford financially the step down in pay that the likes of Sting, Booker T, Angle, and Christian have taken to compete in the less stressful, but less paying TNA.

Yeah the WWE product is crap right now, but I don't see how anyone can begrudge her for getting paid to do what she loves.