OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

According to Dave Scherer, the statement Jeff Hardy made on his website is not true. Jeff stated that he was given time off to heal from neck and back injuries after a fall last week on RAW. Several sources within the WWE say Jeff has been suspended for his lack of maturity.

In the McMahon/exploding limo storyline, it was going to be revealed that Mr. McMahon faked his “death,” and his accomplice was going to be Mr. Kennedy, Kennedy.

If jeff hardy was an addict they wouldnt have brought him back in the first place. I'm guessing he just slipped up.

And Shawn had needed surgery for a while now, like even before they reformed DX. He stuck around and toughed it out because it was a big time money deal.

- from Crimson Ghost: I was at the local game store (Game Crazy - Hackensack, NJ), and they had the
new WWE game out to demo it.

What surprised me was that Benoit was still in the game.

I was under the impression that he had been removed.

When I mentioned it to the sales clerk, he said that as far as he knew, this was the game that they were selling. There was no recall or change that he was aware of

- When WWE received the 2.5 rating for Raw, there was real panic in Stamford, CT. According to Dave Meltzer, one of the ideas discussed during the week was to combine the rosters, and eliminate the tri-branded direction. At least, it was discussed, and either way, expect WWE to push the reset button on Monday night.

- Former IC champion Santino Marella may have been injured last night in Wheeling, WV. Referee Jack Doan threw up the 'X' immediately during his match with Umaga.

Scott D'amore has been talking with many talent within the TNA locker room inquiring about their contract situation. What is known at this time is that D'amore is telling several of the talent that are still under contract to TNA that they have a place in WWE and WWE is interested in signing them.

While this may confuse many readers, D'amore doesn't currently have an active role within TNA. He has been hanging around the WWE shows quite a bit and has been known to make claims of being able to "secure talent". While it is no secret that people from TNA talk to people in WWE and Vice Versa, the general consensus is that Scott D'amore is attempting to secure a job with WWE and is doing so by attempting to show his influence by getting into the ears of TNA talent.

Scott D'amore has been talking with many talent within the TNA locker room inquiring about their contract situation. What is known at this time is that D'amore is telling several of the talent that are still under contract to TNA that they have a place in WWE and WWE is interested in signing them.

While this may confuse many readers, D'amore doesn't currently have an active role within TNA. He has been hanging around the WWE shows quite a bit and has been known to make claims of being able to "secure talent". While it is no secret that people from TNA talk to people in WWE and Vice Versa, the general consensus is that Scott D'amore is attempting to secure a job with WWE and is doing so by attempting to show his influence by getting into the ears of TNA talent.

Vince will use D'amore to grab up a few guys from TNA and then, once he has what he wants, D'amore will still be looking for a job. Way to burn your bridges Scott!:rolleyes:

So, Vince returns tonight and the rumor is that he may announce the end of the brand extension! I don't know if I believe that or not. Sounds like wishfull thinking on some peoples part to me!

I think he'll come out and accuse someone of blowing up the damn limo! :rolleyes:

Hopefully, whatever he does, it isn't a HUGE dissapointment like it usually is when they over-hype Raw!