OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

pwinsiderelite.com

I wouldn't trust the Hardy's website. Especially how they worked the smart fans with the whole Edge/Matt/Lita thing a couple of years ago.

Vince McMahon will return to Raw next Monday night. I'm sure this is a way to try to boost the ratings which have steadily declined since the Benoit tragedy. This week's Raw drew the lowest rating since 1997!:OMG:

And, as far as Jeff Hardy is concerned, he IS suspended for 30 days, but no reason has been given. Failing a drug test would explain it, but who really knows for sure. WWE is still going with the injury excuse for his absense.

Dave Meltzer is reporting that Konnan has been hospitalized in Tijuana due to his body rejecting the donor kidney from his recent kidney transplant surgery in Mexico. Konnan will remain in the hospital at least until tomorrow and possibly longer if he doesn't respond well to anti-rejection drugs. Konnan had apparently planned to return to AAA at this week's TV tapings.

That's a shame about Konnan. I was always a big fan of his in-ring work and it looks like he may not return to the ring.

I liked him as max moon or whatever his name was. At the time I had never really seen any kind of lucha libre style of wrestling and I was amazed.

Konan in WCW always just annoyed me.

Yo yo yo lemme speak on dis! oooda-lay! La viva la raza! damn I got tired of hearing that every week.

I liked him as max moon or whatever his name was. At the time I had never really seen any kind of lucha libre style of wrestling and I was amazed.

Konan in WCW always just annoyed me.

Yo yo yo lemme speak on dis! oooda-lay! La viva la raza! damn I got tired of hearing that every week.

His mic work was annoying, but he could go in the ring. I don't know why McMahon never hired him. He sure hired guys with less talent!

I Think Konnan Didnt Want TO be in WWE

Just Like Sting And Some Others

I'm pretty sure Konnan would have gone. He was good friends with Rey Mysterio and I don't see someone in his position turning down a paycheck like that. I remember Mysterio lobbying McMahon to hire Konnan after WCW closed.

Sting has the kind of money to do whatever he wants.

I really liked Kenny Dykstra vs. Jimmy Wang Yang on Smackdown this week! How about Victoria in the valet/manager role! Hopefully she'll do that more often!

Chavo vs. Rey at Summerslam! I wonder what HHH will be doing at SS.

Glad to see Khali finally realizing which way to hold the title belt...he's been holding it up upside down for the last couple of weeks!:lol:

I thought they might have HHH do a run-in during a match between Booker and Lawler. That would help set up a match for the next PPV.

I like Booker's king gimmick, he's great at it. I hated it at first, but he's gotten so good in the role. And his wife has added a lot to the gimmick!