OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

That was not cool. In my mind Benoit is a victim too. As far as wrestlers using steroids and medication goes, I think Konnan said it best:

"Everybody - I can guarantee you, 100% from top to bottom - everybody's either on steroids, painkillers, they drink or they take recreational drugs, and in the case of half the guys, all four"

While I agree that what he said was wrong, I can understand why he feels this way. What Benoit did was wrong, even though I see him as a victim as well. It's a messed up situation either way and has affected my feelings towards wrestling, which sucks since I've been a fan for over twenty years.

BTW, I believe what Konnan says about drug use.

Hornswoggle having the belt is indeed a slap in the face to great wrestlers like Jimmy Yang, Shannon Moore, Jamie Noble etc.. They are talking about pulling the Cruiserweight title, which is stupid cause those guys need a title to be in contention for. Why do they want to get rid of the title anyway ? All they need is to use the CW division more and it would get over and actually look like a serious title.

Hornswoggle having the belt is indeed a slap in the face to great wrestlers like Jimmy Yang, Shannon Moore, Jamie Noble etc.. They are talking about pulling the Cruiserweight title, which is stupid cause those guys need a title to be in contention for. Why do they want to get rid of the title anyway ? All they need is to use the CW division more and it would get over and actually look like a serious title.

they Are Taking It away All Together...They Need A title AnyBody Can hold Not Just The Lightweights

Sounds like Jeff Hardy is in hot water for no-showing last night's Raw. Seems to be a pattern in his career. Damn shame, because up until now, I have heard nothing but positive things about Hardy since his return.

Also, they may be turning Umaga face...never work IMO, but I did enjoy watching him squash Santino Marella!:lol:

Cryme Time is a joke! Let's see, we'll take every negative stereotype about African American culture and exploit it though these two somewhat talented guys. That smells like money to me! :rolleyes:

I liked seeing Kennedy get a clean pin over Lashley. WWE is claiming that Lashley is injured legit, so he should be taking some time off. I would suggest he spends his off-time in front of a mirror with a hair brush and pretend he's talking into a microphone. He really needs to work on his mic skills if he expects to be around for a while. He has all the physical ability, but that probably won't last forever.

I would like to see Randy Orton win the title at Summerslam. Cena is popular enough with the kids (who get mommy and daddy to buy the toys and t-shirts), while Orton has continued to improve. As long as Orton avoids any career threatening injury and behaves himself (hotel incident?:lol: ) he could be a huge star for years to come. Besides, Cena as champion has gotten so boring! Sure, he's worked hard to get where he is, but it's time to let someone else run with the belt for a while. Besides, most adults can't stand Cena!

Oh, and the "King vs. King" match was better than I expected! Booker is always entertaining but I was really impressed with Lawler. I haven't seen him wrestle much lately, and I thought he did great!

Oh, and the "King vs. King" match was better than I expected! Booker is always entertaining but I was really impressed with Lawler. I haven't seen him wrestle much lately, and I thought he did great!

This Could Have been So Much Better!!!!!

they Should Have Played HHH King Of Kings Song During the Last minute Of Raw

This Could Have been So Much Better!!!!!

they Should Have Played HHH King Of Kings Song During the Last minute Of Raw

How much better could it have been? Lawler has to be close to 60 years old by now. Yes, I know Ric Flair is older, but Flair was always better in the ring than Lawler. All things considered, I think they put on a pretty entertaining match.

And, yeah, I dig HHH's theme songs (both Motorhead themes!):headbang:

I haven't watched wrestling in ages and don't think my son has either. I did get one of those WWE CD's with HHH singing with Motorhead. I got real cheap because Tower went out of business.

monday night raw is coming to nashville in september. tickets go on sale saturday. i'm probably gonna go, i havn't been to a live event of wrestling in a few years.

and yes mikey you're a dick :)

How much better could it have been? Lawler has to be close to 60 years old by now. Yes, I know Ric Flair is older, but Flair was always better in the ring than Lawler. All things considered, I think they put on a pretty entertaining match.

And, yeah, I dig HHH's theme songs (both Motorhead themes!):headbang:

it would Have Been So Much better...Just Let The theme Keep Playing And Him Not Come Out...Do You remember When they Did that in Canada With Bret harts theme...the crowd went crazy...and all they did was play the music

I haven't watched wrestling in ages and don't think my son has either. I did get one of those WWE CD's with HHH singing with Motorhead. I got real cheap because Tower went out of business.

Tower was My Go to Shop to look Around...I went crazy in the sales...I bought so many things

monday night raw is coming to nashville in september. tickets go on sale saturday. i'm probably gonna go, i havn't been to a live event of wrestling in a few years.

and yes mikey you're a dick :)

I havent Been To A Show In A Very Long As time...i So Want to Go....I Had the Chance to Go to WM But I didnt Have the Money

I figured he had to be hurt after missing that move from the top rope. I have to give Hardy credit for finishing the match after that!

Dude he failed his wellness test and is supspended for 30 days.

Wait a couple of days and the truth will come out.