OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

Soon this thread will be as long as the "last word". It scares me a bit.

yep as jen tilly slides down the page. but if you guys would rather talk about sweaty muscle dudes in tights than hot bitches have at it. i missed the rainbow sticker on the door when i came in i guess :lol:

Great Khali won a 20-Man Battle Royal to become the new World Heavyweight Champion at tonight's Smackdown tapings in Laredo, Texas

With Edge out of action for several months due to an injury, and The Great Khali winning a battle royal to win the World Heavyweight title, the new Smackdown main event for the Great American Bash has The Great Khali defending the title against Batista and Kane on Sunday in San Jose, CA. The 20 man battle royal came down to Batista, Kane, and The Great Khali

With Edge out of action for several months due to an injury, and The Great Khali winning a battle royal to win the World Heavyweight title, the new Smackdown main event for the Great American Bash has The Great Khali defending the title against Batista and Kane on Sunday in San Jose, CA. The 20 man battle royal came down to Batista, Kane, and The Great Khali

OK, now I have a legitmate reason (other than the price) to skip out on buying this PPV!

How can they justify giving the World Championship to Khali at this point in his career? He has a LOOOONNNGGG way to go before he earns something like this!

So, I wonder, will Khali retain, or will Batista or Kane win the title? My guess is they keep Khali champ and when Rey Mysterio returns, he beats Khali.

Dave Meltzer is reporting that former ECW World Tag Team champion John Kronus was found dead earlier today at his girlfriend's apartment in New Hampshire. Kronus held the ECW Tag Team titles with Perry Saturn as the Eliminators, and also won the tag team belts with New Jack.

Rey Beats Khali???

They Are Going To Make Him Cheat Or SomeBody Runin

Rey was billed as a "Giant Killer" in WCW for a while, getting wins over Kevin Nash, Bam Bam Bigelow, and I believe he even beat The Giant A.K.A. Big Show.

It could happen.

Dude i tuned to Samckdown last night and everithing mentioned happened :lol:

i might go watch some of the payper view tommarow. catch the hardy matches and carlito/sandman. the bar down the street will have it and it's free. maybe get some wings or something. the smoking hot waitresses are real easy on the eyes to.

when is shane gonna wrestle again ?

here comes the money ! bling bling ching ching dollar dollar