OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

I Dont Think Blackman Had Anything Bad To Say Because He Just Didnt Have Anything bad to SAy

Same thing For bret At times...

Speaking Of Bret....Who Screwed Bret???

Vince
Shawn
Bret

The Union Will Fuck Vince Right In The ASS...

He Is Going To Lose The Big Men

I really feel that they need a union. There's no reason they shouldn't have all the same things that most American or Canadian workers have. Insurance, dental coverage, retirement package. Why not?

As far as losing big men goes, not every big man is on juice. It's just hard to keep up a build like that when you're on the road 200 days or more a year, not to mention working hurt. This is where the union would come in. They could all get lighter travel schedules if needed.

Have you seen Wrestling With Shadows? Interesting stuff. Really opened my eyes to the way things are in wrestling.

is that a dvd i can rent ?

i remember watching jake the snake smoke crack in "beyond the mat" that was pretty cool. crack is whack !:kickass:

You should be able to rent it, I haven't been to Blockbuster in a long time, but they used to carry it. Beyond The Mat was another good one!

I Read What It Was About Last Night...

I Still Think Bret Screwed Bret

I would recommend watching the film before being too sure about that. Vince McMahon clearly told Bret Hart that he could have the finish to the match that he wanted and then intentionally made Hart look bad. This, after all the years Hart put into WWF. Bret didn't even want to leave, McMahon pushed him out.

I would recommend watching the film before being too sure about that. Vince McMahon clearly told Bret Hart that he could have the finish to the match that he wanted and then intentionally made Hart look bad. This, after all the years Hart put into WWF. Bret didn't even want to leave, McMahon pushed him out.

Yeah...But He Didnt Want To Drop The Title To HBK Just Because Of Problems...Fuck That!!!...Its His job...Dont Matter If He Dont Like The Person...

Yeah...But He Didnt Want To Drop The Title To HBK Just Because Of Problems...Fuck That!!!...Its His job...Dont Matter If He Dont Like The Person...

I agree, he should have just dropped the belt and been done.

However, he had a creative control clause in his contract, and Vince McMahon OK'd the ending as Hart wanted. Hart even offered to drop the belt the next night on Raw, he just didn't want to drop the belt in Canada. Seeing where his WWF character was at that point, I don't really blame him. Canada was the only place left that still cheered him. It wasn't so much about losing to Michaels, he dropped the belt to him before, he just didn't want to do it in front of his home crowd.

McMahon agreed to it and should have kept his word.

Hey... I have a question..

I've stated before I don't watch much wrestling anymore....But have been tuning in here and there because Monday night T.V. is a joke until the fall!!

Anyway my question is....Who are the two guys in red?? I haven't been able to catch their names but someone here will know who I mean...They are crazy acrobat type wrestlers in the mold of the Hardys.... They are pretty fun to watch....A tag team feud between them and the Hardys would be great to see depending on how much of a push McMahon is willing to commit on them.

According to WAGA TV in Atlanta, investigators have seized the medical records of Larry Pfolhl (Lex Luger), Marcus Bagwell, Mark Jindrak, Bob Howard (Hardcore Holly), Chris Benoit, Nancy Benoit, Mike Durham (Johnny Grunge) and Oscar Gutierrez (Rey Mysterio Jr.), in the ongoing probe of Dr. Phil Astin.

Source- gerweck.net

Has anyone seen what they busted Benoit's doctor for? He allegedly perscribed steriods for people just under their initials. Two of the intials are O.G. and M.J.

They are saying that they believe O.G. is currently under WWE contract and M.J. is a former WCW wrestler that went to WWE and is now out of the business.

Did a little searching and thinking and I believe O.G. would have to be Oscar Gutierrez A.K.A. Rey Mysterio, and the only name I could come up with for M.J. is Mark Jindrak. (Marty Jennetty I don't think would count.)

So I did guess right after all! I wonder why TMZ took the story down.

Can't say that I'm surprised about Luger, Bagwell, or Holly.

TNA Mobile sent out an alert earlier today announcing that Puma and Elix Skipper will both return to TNA this Sunday at Victory Road. They confirmed that Puma will take part in the 10 man Ultimate X Match but did not mention what Skipper will be doing. The alert also teased that VKM has a surprise for Christy Hemme and her crew on Sunday.

Vince McMahon made the decide to go with Edge vs. Kane at the 7/22 Great American Bash PPV instead of Edge vs. Rey Mysterio Jr. on 7/1, reports Dave Meltzer. Mysterio is trying to delay his return until August, but is feeling the pressure to return sooner with the Smackdown roster being so thin.