OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

Vince McMahon made the decide to go with Edge vs. Kane at the 7/22 Great American Bash PPV instead of Edge vs. Rey Mysterio Jr. on 7/1, reports Dave Meltzer. Mysterio is trying to delay his return until August, but is feeling the pressure to return sooner with the Smackdown roster being so thin.

Well, Rey Mysterio...Kane...same thing!:lol:

Manny Arora, Dr. Phil Astin’s attorney, was again on ‘Greta’ Thursday night. Arora said he isn’t sure what the feds have seized from Tuesday’s search, but confirmed that agents have searched his office, his mother’s home, and his storage facility. Locally, Arora has set up a phone number for patients of Dr. Astin. Patients can call, and Arora will attempt to get copies of their medical records, allowing Astin’s patients to see other physicians. Arora said Astin had about 2,500 patients, and would see between 30 or 40 patients a day. Arora said that the anabolic steroids Chris Benoit used didn’t come from his client, Dr. Astin. Arora is under the assumption that “O.G” and “M.J” are wrestlers - Rey Mysterio Jr. and Mark Jindrak. Arora said the wrestlers in the indictment have nothing to do with steroids, but rather pain medication and mental health medication such as xanax. Arora said “O.G” saw Dr. Astin every three months, and “M.J” saw the doctor every six months

Hey... I have a question..

I've stated before I don't watch much wrestling anymore....But have been tuning in here and there because Monday night T.V. is a joke until the fall!!

Anyway my question is....Who are the two guys in red?? I haven't been able to catch their names but someone here will know who I mean...They are crazy acrobat type wrestlers in the mold of the Hardys.... They are pretty fun to watch....A tag team feud between them and the Hardys would be great to see depending on how much of a push McMahon is willing to commit on them.

i think you mean the major brothers. 2 white dudes with kind of long blonde hair ? they wear red shorts. do some high risk stuff .

by the way thanks again for the tip on the phillips dvr a while back. i use that thing all the time :kickass:

i think the world wildlife foundation (not sure about the last word) sued and claimed they had the right to the acronym WWF first and they won.

maybe some else knows more details

i think the world wildlife foundation (not sure about the last word) sued and claimed they had the right to the acronym WWF first and they won.

maybe some else knows more details

Last word is Fund, but yeah, you got it.

Holy Sht!!! I Want That Guitar On The Right In Your Avatar

Damn!!!...TNA Has Done well With the Match At The PPV

Samoa Joe iS Now Challenging Kurt For All The Titles...That Match Is Going to Be huge

DECATUR, Ga. - Pro wrestler Chris Benoit had steroids and other drugs in his system when he killed his wife and young son last month and hanged himself in the family’s home, investigators said Tuesday.

Benoit’s body contained 10 times the normal level of testosterone, which appeared to have been injected shortly before he died, as well as the anti-anxiety drug Xanax and the painkiller hydrocodone, authorities said.

He was all over the place!:ill:

DECATUR, Ga. - Pro wrestler Chris Benoit had steroids and other drugs in his system when he killed his wife and young son last month and hanged himself in the family’s home, investigators said Tuesday.

Benoit’s body contained 10 times the normal level of testosterone, which appeared to have been injected shortly before he died, as well as the anti-anxiety drug Xanax and the painkiller hydrocodone, authorities said.

He was all over the place!:ill:

You may want to read the other side of this before jumping to conclusions...

http://www.1wrestling.com/news/newsline.asp?news=29329

and...

http://www.1wrestling.com/news/newsline.asp?news=29334

SmackDown Spoliers-

Mike Johnson is reporting that the current plan is for The Great Khali to win the soon to be vacant World Title tonight on Smackdown in the battle royal. Then on Sunday at Great American Bash he will defend the title in a 3 way with Batista and Kane.

I was not jumping to conclusions about roid rage! I found it interesting that he had other drugs in his system. Thats the reason for posting of an article that I had read. As for the quote" he was all over the place" was due to the fact he had test, painkillers, and anxiety drugs in his system.

So as for myself I really cannot judge Benoit for what we think may have happened because no one person really knows!