OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

Khali is still World Heavyweight Champion...now let's see if Mysterio returns and challenges him for the title at Summerslam.

Nice match between Jeff Hardy and Mr. Kennedy on Raw this week! I thought Hardy's neck was broken!

What do you guys think about Randy "Hotelroom Destroyer" Orton being the #1 contender for Cena?

I hate John Cena so much, I loved the "If Cena wins, we riot"-sign at ECW ONS 2, but if Orton wins, I riot!

Orton's young and stupid. Having said that, I like his in-ring work. I think with a little more time and experience, he'll settle down and could be a big time player.

What do you guys think about Randy "Hotelroom Destroyer" Orton being the #1 contender for Cena?

I hate John Cena so much, I loved the "If Cena wins, we riot"-sign at ECW ONS 2, but if Orton wins, I riot!

I Like It...So Then When He Wins At SummerSlam HHH Comes Back And Takes The Title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Reports are circulating on the web that the Summerslam “Jackass” angle has been apparently dropped. These reports confirm what we were hearing as of yesterday, that despite the Summerslam poster, WWE was going to book an Umaga vs. Jeff Hardy rematch for the 8/26 summer spectacular. The rematch was just about confirmed by the Raw angle last night. The Summerslam/Jackass angle being dropped is a welcomed addition to the PPV, as that was a train wreck waiting to happen.

The Summerslam/Jackass angle being dropped is a welcomed addition to the PPV, as that was a train wreck waiting to happen.

I could not agree more! I'm just glad they killed THIS angle before it really got started! (Unlike the "Who Killed Vince?" angle!)

Dave Scherer is reporting that the match featuring Umaga
taking on the Jackass stars has been canceled after the deal went off the table last week. The match was initially made public by Jackass' Steve-O who revealed the match in an entry on his blog on his MySpace page. Steve-O was
backstage at a RAW event recently and was not on his best behavior and WWE threatened to call off the match. Steve-O was trying to film WWE Superstars doing stupid things to him for an upcoming DVD and he said that Umaga was
ready to choke him out. WWE even released a poster for SummerSlam with Umaga standing behind the whole cast of Jackass with their bodies buried in the sand and their head sticking out. The poster carried the subtitle 'Featuring Jackass' under the SummerSlam logo. Steve-O's involvement however had no bearing on the outcome of the deal and it's rumored that it was the Jackass cast who decided to bail out mostly due to the Benoit tragedy. It is believed that Jackass star Bam Margera removed himself from the match saying he has an injury and afterwards Johnny Knoxville, the main guy of Jackass, backed out as well.

It's hard to believe that Vince actually thought this match was a good idea in the first place!:rolleyes:

Sabu would never be top spot on RAW or Smackdown cuz i dont think hes the most liked backstage and he has been in the dog house with them and I think hes gone now anyway. RVD is also gone now so they just gotta start pullin shit out of their ass hopefully TNA will get their shit straight and get better like they once were

Joanie Laurer (ex-chyna in WWE) was scheduled to be on Nancy Grace on Tuesday. She has been bumped the last two nights due to Lindsey Lohan case, and tonight, the show will focus on the Michael Vick saga. As things stand, Laurer has been re-scheduled for Friday's Nancy Grace.

- Johnson also reports that the executive vice president of USA Bonnie Hammer has suggested to Vince McMahon that they re-hire Sable, Chyna and whoever else they can get from the Attitude Era. Vince is listening to all her suggestions just to be nice but is getting frustrated with her overall.

The idea to put the cruiserweight title on Hornswoggle has been talked about since the Judgment Day PPV. At one time, Hornswoggle winning the title would have signified the end of the title (with the idea of the title being brought back with a new name next year).

I heard that USA was also trying to get McMahon to rehire Steve Austin, Chris Jericho, and The Rock. I could see Jericho coming back, I know he's been in talks with the company, but Rock's doing movies and Austin's too beat up to wrestle and too unreliable to work a full time schedule in any role.

I think USA is just hitting the panic button since the ratings have dropped recently. They still do decent numbers and many of the big names that have been injured are scheduled to return soon.

As far as the Cruiserweight title is concerned, Hornswaggle shouldn't hold the title. It's a slap in the face to everyone who has held it in the past and de-values any future champions. This is just Vince's idea of humiliating those in the Cruiserweight division.

I guess The Dynamite Kid isn't shy about letting his feelings about the Benoit case be known!

http://www.1wrestling.com/news/newsline.asp?news=29478

That was not cool. In my mind Benoit is a victim too. As far as wrestlers using steroids and medication goes, I think Konnan said it best:

"Everybody - I can guarantee you, 100% from top to bottom - everybody's either on steroids, painkillers, they drink or they take recreational drugs, and in the case of half the guys, all four"