OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

Shane McMahon has been told he won't be needed in the ring until around Royal Rumble, so he'll probably be Kennedy's first family victim

alright !

here comes the money ching ching bling bling dollar dollar

bring shane o mac back !

on a side note this whole great kali "i'm crushing your head" deal is lame. you would think batista would just kick his leg back and nail the guy in the balls, instead of that horrible acting job he does. i was more impressed with the master lock :lol:

The original idea of Mr. Kennedy as Vince McMahon's illegitimate son dates back to 2006 when writer Dave Lagana pitched the suggestion in an attempt to get McMahon on Smackdown more often, and to give Mr. Kennedy a big push. At the time, McMahon nixed the idea. The storyline idea has been batted around several times this year.

As part of the Mr. McMahon death storyline, an idea was pitched that would have had McMahon leave his estate to his secret son, Mr. Kennedy.

- The original booking plan for Hard Justice was for Ron "The Truth" Killings to return to TNA upset about the hiring of Adam "Pacman" Jones, which would have resulted in a brawl between the two.

- Some of TNA's wrestlers complained about "Pacman" Jones getting his own Winnebago for a dressing room at the PPV.

- The PPV promo "Pacman" Jones cut was scripted by Jeff Jarrett.

- Speaking of Jarrett, he is slated to return to face Kurt Angle at Bound for Glory.

Former X-Division champion Samoa Joe has been telling people that he would rather accept an entry level WWE contract (believed to be $50,000 per year), rather than resigning with TNA. Joe is not happy in TNA, and doesn’t want to stay with the company when his current contract expires.

The current booking plan has Kurt Angle successfully defending all the TNA titles at the 9/9 No Surrender PPV, and again defending them at Bound for Glory in Atlanta, GA against Jeff Jarrett.

i'll be heading down to the corner sports bar tomorrow night for summerslam. hopefully john cena and randy orton's match is last, so then i can leave early.
all the other matches should be decent.

mean street posse for life !

Former X-Division champion Samoa Joe has been telling people that he would rather accept an entry level WWE contract (believed to be $50,000 per year), rather than resigning with TNA. Joe is not happy in TNA, and doesn’t want to stay with the company when his current contract expires.

That's not very smart on Joe's part! Why let McMahon know that he's OK with taking the least amount of money possible. At least let McMahon make an offer before shooting off your mouth!

Besides, once Joe gets to WWE, he'll most likely never get above mid-card status.

i'll be heading down to the corner sports bar tomorrow night for summerslam. hopefully john cena and randy orton's match is last, so then i can leave early.
all the other matches should be decent.

mean street posse for life !

Have a good time!:kickass:

You may want to watch Cena vs. Orton. It could be the last time for a loooong time we see Cena with the belt (I hope!):lol:

- Marcus Cor Von is officially on a leave of absense from WWE. He was forced to take time off to take care of his nieces and nephews due to problems within the family.

That's not very smart on Joe's part! Why let McMahon know that he's OK with taking the least amount of money possible. At least let McMahon make an offer before shooting off your mouth!

Besides, once Joe gets to WWE, he'll most likely never get above mid-card status.

And what's he been doing in TNA ? Jobbing to Angle for the past year.:Smug: