OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

0f4c7e17.jpg

Nice honeymoon picture!:lol:

That Video Was Awsome...WWE or TNA Needs The NWO

Yeah they shoud bring it back in WWE. Wouldnt hapen in TNA though lol cause vince owns it. If they brought it back it would have to have Hogan in it cause last time they screwed it up by putting booker t and shawn michaels lol, They were even talking about putting RVD in it one time. :)

Yeah they shoud bring it back in WWE. Wouldnt hapen in TNA though lol cause vince owns it. If they brought it back it would have to have Hogan in it cause last time they screwed it up by putting booker t and shawn michaels lol, They were even talking about putting RVD in it one time. :)

BUT TNA Has Nash...NWO Is Nada Without NASH

i don't understand why cm punk beats morrison every match they have until a ppv for the title then he looses and morrison says punk can never beat him :Smug:

Holy Shit...I just read that the wwe just Suspended 10 people for not Passing the drug test...they wont mention who ther are though....I want to know who is it

A list of names was released of wrestlers connected to an Albany pharmacies thats being investigated for distributing steroids.

Randy Orton, Charlie Haas, Adam Copeland (Edge), Robert Huffman (King Booker), Shane Helms, Mike Bucci (Nova/Simon Dean), Anthony Carelli (Santino Marella), John Hennigan (John Morrison), Darren Matthews (William Regal), Ken Anderson (Kennedy) and Chavo Guerrero.

ESPN added names to the list: Shoichi Funaki, Dave Bautista, Chris "Masters" Mordetsky.

Obviously this isn't the list of suspended wrestlers. We will probably just have to watch and see who's not on TV next week to make our guesses on just who got suspended.

I'm guessing all ten of those suspended are on that ESPN list. According to 1wrestling.com, rumor has it that many of the suspended performers are currently in high profile storylines and this will affect the way creative has to write shows for some time!

Just throwing out guesses here but if I had to pick at least 5 of them, they would be...

1. Batista
2. King Booker
3. John Morrison
4. Randy Orton
5. Chavo Guerrero

If Orton is one of them, this could be his last chance with the company, considering how much trouble he's already been in.

A list of names was released of wrestlers connected to an Albany pharmacies thats being investigated for distributing steroids.

Randy Orton, Charlie Haas, Adam Copeland (Edge), Robert Huffman (King Booker), Shane Helms, Mike Bucci (Nova/Simon Dean), Anthony Carelli (Santino Marella), John Hennigan (John Morrison), Darren Matthews (William Regal), Ken Anderson (Kennedy) and Chavo Guerrero.

ESPN added names to the list: Shoichi Funaki, Dave Bautista, Chris "Masters" Mordetsky.

Obviously this isn't the list of suspended wrestlers. We will probably just have to watch and see who's not on TV next week to make our guesses on just who got suspended.

Eddie Fatu A.K.A. Umaga has been added to the list!

Randy Orton, Charlie Haas, Adam Copeland (Edge), Robert Huffman (King Booker), Shane Helms, Anthony Carelli (Santino Marella), John Hennigan (John Morrison), Darren Matthews (William Regal), Ken Anderson (Kennedy) and Chavo Guerrero.

Rumor is now that these ARE the ten who have been suspended. What sense does it make to suspend Edge and Helms when both are injured right now and not working anyway? Does this mean that they don't recieve any pay while they are off?