OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

what is the point of this kid who looks like my best friend from high school getting the snot beat out of him week in and week out ?

hey peeps :loco:

So Whats going on in the WWe?

Havent watched it in a while

I got my girlfriend into TNA

Watch it every week

Colin Delaney is the ECW champion, Linda McMahon is sleeping with Hornswaggle, and JBL finally came out of the closet. Other than that, nothing much!:lol:

Colin Delaney is the ECW champion, Linda McMahon is sleeping with Hornswaggle, and JBL finally came out of the closet. Other than that, nothing much!:lol:

wtf? colin delaney is the champ:erk: what happened to kane? aren't kane and chavo signed to a match already? what do you mean jbl came out of the closet? when did this gay thing start?

I watched TNA wrestling for the first time over the weekend. I only made it half way through so far (I really wanted to see Christian) and I hated it. OMG. It was awful. I'll stick with WWE from now one. At least that makes me laugh. TNA made me want to cry.

Black Macho Man Randy Savage - WWE

Super Eric rip off of Hurricane - WWE

Guy walking around with a briefcase containing a signed contract for a title shot any time. You want that, go to WWE.

That's all from just an hour.

Interesting Raw this week. Was anybody else surprised that Regal won the King Of The Ring? Even more surprising to me was Clinton, Obama, and McCain actually appearing. I'm not sure any of them did themselves any favors with the appearance though.

Damn it. I went to bed early and recorded WWE but didn't see who won. Thanks MikeyBong. lol

I don't think it was bad of them to come out there. It reminds me of Rock the Vote. Now I didn't see the actual fight, which I'm assuming was the video game they showed earlier in the show. But talking to the fans was fine in my book. I don't know if I will ever truly trust a politician but I would much rather a politician appear like a person rather than someone above me. I mean they have myspace pages to get their message across, there is the Daily Show, MTV and now wrestling.