OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

I had to look up shark boy because I have never heard of him before. That's just terrible and I don't care who you wrestle for. Shark fin salute? Oh boy.

Black Macho Man Randy Savage - WWE

Super Eric rip off of Hurricane - WWE

Guy walking around with a briefcase containing a signed contract for a title shot any time. You want that, go to WWE.

That's all from just an hour.

most of these things you hate are on the show because vince russo is mad he was fired from wwe and tries to get back by stealing a bunch of wwe things he helped create. this is not TNA's wrestlers fault and most of these angles you are saying were ripoffs were around prior to anything in wwe. ric flair use to carry around his contracts and stuff in a briefcase in the early 80's, they had super heroes for years

I didn't really consider the Ultimate Warrior a super hero. As for Mexican wrestling, I've never seen super heros, but I don't really watch it so I could easily just not know. But my husband was watching wrestling on the Spanish channel last weekend and I think even the commentators had masks on. lol

Supposedly Ultimate Warrior is gonna have a comeback match in Euorpe vs Orlando Jordan. Theres a youtube video floating around of the setup for the match.

Black Macho Man Randy Savage - WWE

Super Eric rip off of Hurricane - WWE

Guy walking around with a briefcase containing a signed contract for a title shot any time. You want that, go to WWE.

That's all from just an hour.

Least we forget WWE ripped off their "attitude" from ECW.

Then bought ECW and turned it into shit.

I'll stick with TNA. They blatantly make fun of WWE (how can you NOT like Black Machismo?), their women actually wrestle and Samoa Joe finally has the belt.

I've been watching TNA a lot more lately and I'm liking it. I wonder how long Joe will hold the belt.

My Backlash Predictions...

World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker vs. Edge
*Edge

Big Show vs. The Great Khali
*Big Show

United States Champion MVP vs. Matt Hardy
*Matt Hardy

WWE Championship Fatal Four Way Elimination Match
*HHH

ECW Champion Kane vs. Chavo Guerrero
*Chavo Guerrero

Batista vs. Shawn Michaels
*Shawn Michaels

12-Diva Tag Team Match
*Victoria & Natalya Neidhart

natalya neidhart is awesome. she appears to be a better wrestler than her dad. when will harry smith (british bulldogs son) be back on tv?

My Backlash Predictions...

World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker vs. Edge
*Edge

Big Show vs. The Great Khali
*Big Show

United States Champion MVP vs. Matt Hardy
*Matt Hardy

WWE Championship Fatal Four Way Elimination Match
*HHH

ECW Champion Kane vs. Chavo Guerrero
*Chavo Guerrero

Batista vs. Shawn Michaels