OT: Our World is Doomed...

turke said:
I wish i hadn't read this from your thread window here. Two poor kids died, no matter what. May be they suicided, who knows ? But the main thing is, if someone deserves to die, which i don't think anyone deserves it, but if you really want someone to die, it must be the most harmful men, which are harmful to others, not themselves. That's what i think.
You are so mean. I know that is metal, but i don't like it

maybe I'm mean, and yes senseless death is horrible (I don't like murder or accidental death through no fault of their own etc).. but I look at it this way.. two stupid people won't go on to have stupid children. It can only benefit the population as a whole in the long-term.

Thraxz said:
Marry me.

:oops:

Taliwakker said:
She is though...i saw her spit on a homeless person in Brisbane.

:lol: was that before or after I robbed him and stomped on his head?

The children of stupid people don't have to be stupid. You gotta study more biology and genetics Silent Realm :)

See, I always thought that robbing homeless people would not be the most lucrative of practises.....but when i saw the joy in your eyes and the smile on your face as you took his one remaining shoe i finally understood where you were coming from.

I'm pretty sure you sealed the act by spitting on him.

turke said:
The children of stupid people don't have to be stupid. You gotta study more biology and genetics Silent Realm

Actually, I study that stuff enough thankyou .. genetics and environmental interactions have been shown to play an important factor in the intellectual success of offspring. There has been numerous studies that have shown a high positive correlation between IQ scores and monozygotic and dizygotic twins.

Not only is IQ thought to be heritable, but parents with higher IQ's are more likely to create stimulating environments to nurture the cognitive development of their child. ie, less likely to stick them in helium balloons!

Taliwakker said:
See, I always thought that robbing homeless people would not be the most lucrative of practises.....but when i saw the joy in your eyes and the smile on your face as you took his one remaining shoe i finally understood where you were coming from.

I'm pretty sure you sealed the act by spitting on him.

:lol: see there's still things I can teach you Rich.. you'll think twice next time you pass a homeless guy now, instead of thinking 'aww that poor old soul!' you'll be thinking 'hmm, I wonder what he's got that I could pawn for a happy meal'

SilentRealm said:
:lol: see there's still things I can teach you Rich.. you'll think twice next time you pass a homeless guy now, instead of thinking 'aww that poor old soul!' you'll be thinking 'hmm, I wonder what he's got that I could pawn for a happy meal'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Brutal! Most Excellent! :Smokedev: :headbang:

J-Dubya

SilentRealm said:
Actually, I study that stuff enough thankyou .. genetics and environmental interactions have been shown to play an important factor in the intellectual success of offspring. There has been numerous studies that have shown a high positive correlation between IQ scores and monozygotic and dizygotic twins.

Not only is IQ thought to be heritable, but parents with higher IQ's are more likely to create stimulating environments to nurture the cognitive development of their child. ie, less likely to stick them in helium balloons!

About the IQ thing, it just depicts the ability to use symbols for humans. Nothing else. I am happy for you if you have a very high iq, so that you can survive among stupid people and create the perfect world for your race.

Let me tell you somethin, that "so called" high iq parents also beat their children. They can also make stupid things. High iq does not mean knowing how to survive or knowing how to raise the so called "perfect" nation to save the world.

Whatever.... I don't want to argue, please.

BUT...MARRIAGE TO A TURKISH MAN IS NOT EASY.THEY ARE VERY JEALOUS AND POSSESIVE,HAVE WICKED TEMPERS,WEIRD IDEAS,STRANGE CUSTOMS AND BELIEFS AND IT IS HARD FOR THEM TO GET ON HERE IN ENGLAND.

^ hey that's not really different to the oxygen bars they have around... like $7 a shot!! geez! Also you can get smoothies from juice bars with liquid oxygen in them. Yet another way to be ripped off!

Taliwakker said:
BUT...MARRIAGE TO A TURKISH MAN IS NOT EASY.THEY ARE VERY JEALOUS AND POSSESIVE,HAVE WICKED TEMPERS,WEIRD IDEAS,STRANGE CUSTOMS AND BELIEFS AND IT IS HARD FOR THEM TO GET ON HERE IN ENGLAND.

What is that about ?

Taliwakker said:

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? What is the point of bashing a certain nationality out of nowhere? did i miss something

Hey Tali, if you get something wrong with the word "race" i used in my previous post, i mean "high iq race". Not any nation or something. Please ask before posting something wrong.

OK we all got it all wrong here, i am not defending stupidity here. I might be stupid, i don't know, but what i object is when SilentRealm felt happy about the death of two kids, i kinda felt like it is wrong, no matter how stupid it is, i felt this way. There is a tragedy here, and two kids are dead. They could have been one of our kids. I felt like it is wrong.

OK it is no big deal, i know. It is funny how this topic got such a different twist.This incident has nothing to do with stupidity. A man can always be aware of the lack of oxygen long before he is sufocated to death. I mean we are not talking about fishes here.

I just saw this ! I can imagine how someone can be stupid enough to think he can live without oxygen but I find it hard to think of a reason why they stayed there to sufocate when they realized (IF THEY REALIZED ! ) that they had trouble breathing ! :confused::err:

If they were trapped in the balloon and couldn’t get out why did they get in ?
This makes no sense at all and sounds more like suicide or murder than a stupid idea.
Either that or if the toxicology results come out positive possible drag abuse,dut seriously now…How stoned can one get and crawl in a balloon ?:Smug:

Nemesis_lxix said:
Either that or if the toxicology results come out positive possible drag abuse,Smug:

Drag abuse? Is that when my heels clash not only with my pasties, but my neon bannana hammock AND my tutu???? :heh:
Just funnin' with ya! I'm perfectly normal, although Jax can relate that I do own a "bondage kitty"......:lol:

J-Dubya

turke said:
but what i object is when SilentRealm felt happy about the death of two kids, i kinda felt like it is wrong, no matter how stupid it is, i felt this way.

I didn't say I felt "happy" I just didn't CARE! there's a difference! Other people didn't care also, and I don't see you going off at them for it!

Taliwakker said:

yeah I deliberately chose to stay away from that comment :lol:

Jaen said:
one thing you gotta learn is, most pretty girls are mean...=p

well good, because I'm not mean!! Just because I don't get out there in the Greenpeace boats saving whales, with my Amnesty International banners promoting the freedom of Refugees, and handing out flyers about how we should all be holding hands, destroying guns, and promoting world peace!! That doesn't mean that I don't care about humanity people!!!! :lol: - I reckon with that speech I could be the first female U.S. President.. even though I'm Australian!!

Hey I'm not the only one that didnt care here, why am I the only one that cops the meanie tag :(