OT: What do you do?

Yup.

Cool...which imaging product? And do you get sent all over the country or is it just local?

Laserfiche

90% is in the Chicago/Indiana/Ohio/Wisconsin area the other 10% is out of that area. A lot of our more recent deals have been all over the place however since we've gotten very close to saturating our verticles in the Chicago area. I'll be heading to the northwest, northeast and southeast it looks like.

Laserfiche

90% is in the Chicago/Indiana/Ohio/Wisconsin area the other 10% is out of that area. A lot of our more recent deals have been all over the place however since we've gotten very close to saturating our verticles in the Chicago area. I'll be heading to the northwest, northeast and southeast it looks like.

Cool...

Wow, they have you going everywhere it seems. I'm lucky enough to be mostly in the Chicago area. Occasionally, I go up to Kohler in Wisconsin...actually going up there for 3 weeks in mid-March. Thank God for the NCAA tourney, cuz it's boring as fuck up there. :lol:

Cool...

Wow, they have you going everywhere it seems. I'm lucky enough to be mostly in the Chicago area. Occasionally, I go up to Kohler in Wisconsin...actually going up there for 3 weeks in mid-March. Thank God for the NCAA tourney, cuz it's boring as fuck up there. :lol:

I've been looking for a new job, the traveling part is one of the things that's getting real old because yeah most of the out of town places I go to are boring as hell (such as lovely Anderson, IN). Also driving around the Chicagoland area gets on my nerves after a while because people can't fuckin drive around here!

I'm a photographer. I'm still in college for it though. And I have an internship hooked up for next semester working at the Art Institutes Museum.

I am surprised Dark Tide and Narcosynthesis68 have not responded to this thread yet. I think they both have pretty interesting jobs. I'll let them describe them if they'd like.

As for me, I am a Firefighter/EMT-Intermediate for the city of Bloomington, Illinois. Been there 8 years. I work an unusual schedule so I am home a lot with my son. That gives me quite a bit of time to screw around on the internet and lurk around some forums.:)

Pat

I am surprised Dark Tide and Narcosynthesis68 have not responded to this thread yet. I think they both have pretty interesting jobs. I'll let them describe them if they'd like.

As for me, I am a Firefighter/EMT-Intermediate for the city of Bloomington, Illinois. Been there 8 years. I work an unusual schedule so I am home a lot with my son. That gives me quite a bit of time to screw around on the internet and lurk around some forums.:)

Pat
Yeah, yeah ... I'm an Actor .. wait wait ... an Astronaut, and I'm dating Morgan Fairchild ... yeah, that's the ticket.

Seriously ... I'm a Cad Draftsman specializing in residential home design. I work for a general contracting firm, and handle their drafting related projects.

Britt