OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing don't have the no out of bounds rule like I do for the girl at Aberdeen. I would say something about that last comment you just made. Pick on each other constant, she's in her late 30's, so I do old jokes all the time. She maybe weighs 100 lbs, so make nice weight jokes too.
"oh, donuts for me?"
"no, they're for gregg, you really don't need anymore donuts."

Rem, NFF... you know nothing about being trüü! I´m so trü I cound wear the indian headdress while having sex and still look sexy!

Just to show you that the Hamster is one trü mofo and representing the Thrax. This is what my car looks like in LFS.

LFS-thrax.jpg

Good thing don't have the no out of bounds rule like I do for the girl at Aberdeen. I would say something about that last comment you just made. Pick on each other constant, she's in her late 30's, so I do old jokes all the time. She maybe weighs 100 lbs, so make nice weight jokes too.
"oh, donuts for me?"
"no, they're for gregg, you really don't need anymore donuts."

really? a canuck makes something involving maple? no fucking way! I bet you're going to tell me mexicans use beans to cook, and germans use cabbage. and no way in hell do chinese use rice, that would just be flat out crazy talk if I ever heard any.

Status
Not open for further replies.