Outstanding death metal

What's the super-classic-can't-be-beaten death metal album? I seriously am lacking in death metal. I have a few albums here and there but don't really have a full understanding of the best albums in the genre besides the obvious ones. So list me some shit everyone.

The entire Immolation catalog.

that would be true if he liked boring death metal

fail-owned-push-pull-fail.jpg

I've just never been into that particular style of death metal (same with Incantation). I guess Suffocation comes from that particular group, but I dig them for some reason

heh. Coma got fed up with me calling him out on his abuses of power. What a fucking spook.

I honestly don't think I did anything outside of constantly singling out his retarded homosexual opinions ("The members of Morbid Angel are talentless faggots and did nothing significant for death metal, this Muslim hip-hop/folk singer who released 10 albums last month is much better, etc.) Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

haha, I have an account over at smn. it's a really big clusterfuck over there considering people post stuff in the death metal thread that has no relevance to death metal at all.

Because it's not THAT mandatory. :rolleyes:

The Chasm... anything but their latest release.

Yeah, because anything from The Chasm are more mandatory than Gardens of Grief and The Red In The Sky Is Ours which are ten times better than anything released by The Chasm. At The Gates were also original unique and inventive pushing Extreme Metal forward unlike The Chasm.

Yeah, because anything from The Chasm are more mandatory than Gardens of Grief and The Red In The Sky Is Ours which are ten times better than anything released by The Chasm. At The Gates were also original unique and inventive pushing Extreme Metal forward unlike The Chasm.

ahahaha what?

Deathcult is just as unique and inventive pushing extreme metal forward as TRitSiO!