Own Pictures

Bah, that's nothing... I've got more variety just on my father's side. ;)

No merit in it... most Americans I know are a bit muttlike, comes with being a country with high inmigration. Although there are pockets of inbreeding like everywhere... In the UK these tend to be in isles where the language is Gaelic.

Of course, one in every 10 Parisians is actually Breton, isn't it???

hehe, more than that I think.
I had realized that practically all my friends and people I've asked, who are Parisians, have at least a little Breton ancestry.
But then again, nowadays hardly anyone in Paris is 100% Parisian. And having Breton ancestry is pretty hip in our times, so people have a tendency to show it off more than any other regional heritage. Maybe tons of people have origins from the "Centre" region, but I wouldn't know cause no one brags about it since it isn't considered cool or original :p somewhat sad i think...

Yeah, crowd response was pretty good :) still wasn't a real concert or anything though, this was an event organised by my bass teacher, a guitar teacher and a drum teacher. Basically their students each picked a few songs to cover and then each song was played on stage by those students. Still a really cool experience though, first time on stage :)

202xye.jpg

I look like shit but that's not the point!

Cheers to the guys for signing my stuff.

And in the unlikely event of Mr Hegg reading this, I would like to apologise on behalf of the guys who were pestering you before you even got your stuff on the bus in Glasgow.

202xye.jpg

I look like shit but that's not the point!

Cheers to the guys for signing my stuff.

And in the unlikely event of Mr Hegg reading this, I would like to apologise on behalf of the guys who were pestering you before you even got your stuff on the bus in Glasgow.

I was expecting to see you there Euan. But then we were upstairs (surprisingly good view) and were stuck in traffic coming from the East until fuck knows were, quite surprised we managed to catch so much of entombed

Great picture mate, did you hang around before the show or go around the back later?

I didn't like the Glasgow Garage staff, they kicked us out at 10 pm so that some little turds could get their "choooooones man" fix. Quite roughly.

Eeeeep haircuts. run man run...I got tied down for my "once every 4 yr haircut whether its needed or not" the other day. Awesome shirt to btw.

@WeAreInFlames, whyyyy, why cut all that beautiful hair?! I'd kill for that hair! :|

Anyways, here's me:

Was headbanging...probably to some AA or Black Metal, and then it just ended up like that, looked awesome, so I had to take a picture.
2ccv2c6.jpg

It was like 3:30 in the morning, and I needed a new display picture for facebook. :p
v80c4j.jpg

@WeAreInFlames, whyyyy, why cut all that beautiful hair?! I'd kill for that hair! :|

It looks great in those photos, but was a huge pain in the ass. In the 2 days since cutting it I've experienced a 200% increase in smiles from comely wenches, which takes the sting out a bit. Also, it's just way way way easier to deal with. You're lucky; yours will grow out very nicely.

It looks great in those photos, but was a huge pain in the ass. In the 2 days since cutting it I've experienced a 200% increase in smiles from comely wenches, which takes the sting out a bit. Also, it's just way way way easier to deal with. You're lucky; yours will grow out very nicely.

Ahh, what I thought. Your hair is quite thick so I can understand it being a hassle to deal with. I'm getting quite tired of people telling me to cut my hair, but I just laugh and flip 'em off. Get's old...fast, those ignorant bastards.
Good that the ladies (that is wenches, right?) are liking the change though.

And thanks for the hair compliment! :headbang:

nice doesy!

And I know what you mean WAIF....although last time I cut my hair it got old fast, and now it's almost back to the same length and irritation level :lol: