Own Pictures

Arg.

My hairs too short to part.

It's in the gay emo stage where it just falls over either eye :erk:

I feel like a faggot.

But pushing to get it to windmill length. I WILL DO BY THE TIME AMON AMARTH TOUR AGAIN!

My, how times have changed...

Back in '89 when this photo was taken, emo hadn't even been invented yet. If you saw anyone like this you could pretty much bet they listened to shit like the Misfits, DRI, Corrosion of Conformity, Minor Threat, Youth of Today, Slayer, etc, and also rode a skateboard.

We were young pussy magnets....:D

Arg.

I feel like a faggot.

But pushing to get it to windmill length. I WILL DO BY THE TIME AMON AMARTH TOUR AGAIN!
CARRY ON, BROTHER!

Although I agree an international forum should be in english I was gonna be mad at you for saying this
It was an SOD reference anyways, tbh.
i think guys should ALWAYS part their hair down the middle.. no side. thats just gay at any length..
Well, if you have long hair you should probably tie it back anyways.

I part it straight in the middle.
And recently.. its weird.. the hair right above my ears has started to curl real badly.. I mean its frizzy. it doesn't show cause the straight hair above covers it up.. but the curly hair is starting to gain on the straight hair. I'd be so pissed if it continued. for the moment it isn't too bad but i'm starting to worry :s

I wear my hair in a pony tail. If I let it down it turns into a massive cloud capable of enveloping dogs and small people.

My, how times have changed...

Back in '89 when this photo was taken, emo hadn't even been invented yet. If you saw anyone like this you could pretty much bet they listened to shit like the Misfits, DRI, Corrosion of Conformity, Minor Threat, Youth of Today, Slayer, etc, and also rode a skateboard.

We were young pussy magnets....:D

all with a pink shirt :lol:

Hey i fuckin loved that shirt. Mike Vallely was the shit..:kickass:

the point i was trying to make however is that while we were listening to tuneage that was laying the groundwork for future bands like Amon Amarth, many "long hairs" at the time were wetting themselves over shit like Warrant and Poison...;)

Fashion sense has never been one of my strong suits anyways, but the moral of the story is don't judge a book by its cover. :)

Arg.

I feel like a faggot.

AA is the main reason I'm growing mine out. First time I saw them it was pretty short, I'm not gonna let that happen again. Funny how all this shit got started over where you part your hair. :lol:

I find this boderline hysterical, grown men discussing hair :lol:

Anyway, I haven't had really long hair since -99 and not long at all since -03.

Now its short and I have realized that I can listen to and enjoy music just as much as when I had long hair :p

Sure, it's quite hard to do headbanging, but that's just something I have to live with :kickass:

I can tell you I did get a bit annoyed some 5 years ago when I was looking for a new job.
I had short hair, but quite a long beard.
They told me I could only have the job if I cut the beard off :mad:
Ah hell, I cut it off like they wanted, waited so I got the job and when protected by the laws, I grew my beard long again :heh:

The bottom pic here:
http://gallery.metaltravelguide.com/userdata/users-g/gnoff.html
is about 6 months before I cut it off the first time.
Shit, I didn't have much hair at all back then :rolleyes:

yup, cause long hair I've lost a job on more than one ocassion, fucking society, they should discriminate against all bowled fuckers as well and make them wear wigs, no work for you

I find this boderline hysterical, grown men discussing hair :lol:

Anyway, I haven't had really long hair since -99 and not long at all since -03.

Now its short and I have realized that I can listen to and enjoy music just as much as when I had long hair :p

Sure, it's quite hard to do headbanging, but that's just something I have to live with :kickass:

I can tell you I did get a bit annoyed some 5 years ago when I was looking for a new job.
I had short hair, but quite a long beard.
They told me I could only have the job if I cut the beard off :mad:
Ah hell, I cut it off like they wanted, waited so I got the job and when protected by the laws, I grew my beard long again :heh:

The bottom pic here:
http://gallery.metaltravelguide.com/userdata/users-g/gnoff.html
is about 6 months before I cut it off the first time.
Shit, I didn't have much hair at all back then :rolleyes:

I think as long as it's neat, clean, and manageable why should anyone give a fuck?

Although many times I have occasion to wear a suit and leave my hair down cus I think it makes me look fiendishly good looking.

yup, cause long hair I've lost a job on more than one ocassion, fucking society, they should discriminate against all bowled fuckers as well and make them wear wigs, no work for you

Yeah, ask Johan about how much trouble he's gotten over his beard and hair at his other jobs over the years...
My husband keeps having to lop his beard off because he has to use a respirator at work sometimes. It won't work right with facial hair present. That's a practicality, though. However, we have plenty of Sikhs who can get away with long beards and workers comp don't say peep, so I dunno if that's right either.
If it's any consolation, I used to get harrassed by emplyers over my then very long hair, too, and I was a fucking girl. Guess it annoyed them that I was able to grow it really long when they couldn't or something, because it certainly was not a safety concern at the time, and I keep my hair nice.
My mom once made the paper (when she was 19 or so) because she used to have very thick and long hair that people would bug her to cut off. Finally one day a journalist came up and asked her why she insisted on keeping her hair so long, and her answer, "Because it always annoys someone" was so funny to him that he wrote a whole article about obstinence. Guess it runs in the family, cuz my oldest wears her thick hair past her waist, and will rip your head off if you bug her about it. :headbang:

Hehe, yup. I used to have the same problem, until nature made it a moot point. My dad was once told by his "employer" (he has his own business, but has been contracted to the same outfit for almost 20 years) that he needed a shave and a haircut. It took him about 10 years to get around to it.

@ Tyra - I'm just jealous that some people are blessed with such thick lovely hair that they CAN grow it so long! I've never been able to grow mine very long, but such is life.. if you have it, flaunt it!

Yeah, ask Johan about how much trouble he's gotten over his beard and hair at his other jobs over the years...
My husband keeps having to lop his beard off because he has to use a respirator at work sometimes. It won't work right with facial hair present. That's a practicality, though. However, we have plenty of Sikhs who can get away with long beards and workers comp don't say peep, so I dunno if that's right either.
If it's any consolation, I used to get harrassed by emplyers over my then very long hair, too, and I was a fucking girl. Guess it annoyed them that I was able to grow it really long when they couldn't or something, because it certainly was not a safety concern at the time, and I keep my hair nice.
My mom once made the paper (when she was 19 or so) because she used to have very thick and long hair that people would bug her to cut off. Finally one day a journalist came up and asked her why she insisted on keeping her hair so long, and her answer, "Because it always annoys someone" was so funny to him that he wrote a whole article about obstinence. Guess it runs in the family, cuz my oldest wears her thick hair past her waist, and will rip your head off if you bug her about it. :headbang:

I know what you mean, im in the same situation, although im not bugged by anyone and ive had no problem finding job over them either. but if someone come and tell me/ask/suggest i cut them... well... they do only once because it seems the look i give them stops them right where they are. Its no coincidence i identify myself better with Siv than all the other gods....
IMG_1447-1.jpg
IMG_1359-1.jpg