Own Pictures

Dude, if I don't like come off like a 16 year old surfer from the get go, maybe I'll get a chance to score, cuz she's like two schwings.

I agree, but I was trying to behave

OMG! Is this what happens in my absence you are now suddenly trying to behave? I see my vileness has been greatly missed.

@ CM Very cool pictures, got anymore from your most recent dig? You have my email :D

@ Neon green nipples....har har har....One neon purple one neon orange...epic!

Dude, if I don't like come off like a 16 year old surfer from the get go, maybe I'll get a chance to score, cuz she's like two schwings.
Lol :lol:
If you're Belgian, you're probably hot, because most metal-head Belgian men that I've met are hot :D

but then your taking a chance, maybe she has a thing for guys who act like a 16 year old surfer from the get go
No, definitely not :lol:

If you have any pressure leaks let me know in a few months and I can save the tea party, I'm learning all about that shit at school :)

6290_255493820186_619295186_8582352_5273863_n.jpg

The most awesome blackmail photo i have on my baby bro...and its not what you think they were smoking molasses coated tobacco..but i dont have to tell the grandparents that mwhahahaha

6290_255493820186_619295186_8582352_5273863_n.jpg

The most awesome blackmail photo i have on my baby bro...and its not what you think they were smoking molasses coated tobacco..but i dont have to tell the grandparents that mwhahahaha

Fail! one thing whites don't know about, it's a huge disrespect if the shesha was on the table! it has to be down!

I'm smoking shesha twice everyday it's soo fucking good here!!!!!!!