pain new album!!

Have A Drink On Me slightly reminds me of Marilyn Manson. It's also dragging a bit and lacks catchy parts but I'm not worried about the album because Monkey Business sounds pretty good.

Pain is a gay power metal band or something like that and Peter's in it only for the money, and I bet he knows it!
Well, I hate to admit it, but I actually agree, except for the power metal part. But come on, Pain is a really commercial band. I know some of the songs just because Peter is doing it, but if it would be a X person I would say 'damn, what a shitty band'.
Don't get me wrong, I think that Peter is truly talented but the only way that he can prove it is with Hypocrisy! :kickass:

Well, I hate to admit it, but I actually agree, except for the power metal part. But come on, Pain is a really commercial band. I know some of the songs just because Peter is doing it, but if it would be a X person I would say 'damn, what a shitty band'.
Don't get me wrong, I think that Peter is truly talented but the only way that he can prove it is with Hypocrisy! :kickass:

I dunno about that. When I first heard the album "Dancing with the dead" I didn't even know PAIN was Peter's project..I was just amazed with the album because it sounded awesome to me. Then I started to think the singer sounded a bit like the guy in Hypocrisy...and it was him. That just made the band even better...

Cmon, Pain rocks, ok it is commercial and Peter has bills to pay like anyone, but at least I have the feeling he does music he likes and that his actions are not dictated by publishers and the whole music industry like most of the commercial music

ONLY thing that annoys me is that Hypocrisy has become the second violin and thats totally unacceptable (for me!)

When I heard HAVE A DRINK ON ME and realised how far we were from Hypocrisy...feels like a million miles away and a million years b4...

Wow, Feed Us sounds like it's going to be one of my all time favorite pain songs judging by that sample. Thanks for the link. :)

Anywhere else to get this album besides that link? I can't read a squat of French! :kickass:

is this going to be released in north america? i can't find any sites for pre-orders, other than those from europe.