People from US who listen to DT

Weazel said:
Do people really get offended when they're called say... Canadians when they live in like.. China or something? Yea it's an extreme and completely unlikely scenario but I mean c'mon.. location has nothing to do with what a person is like on the inside. They may soak in their cultures activities and personalities but we're really all the sameeeee.

So tell me - why there's so much pride when you "represent" some area? And I'm talking about a fucking street or district in town, not even a city or a fucking state?

Yeah, I fucking care if I called something I'm not, not to the hostile degree, but if some yankee really thinks "it's all the same" - I will be happy to deliver the difference.

plintus said:
Yeah, I fucking care if I called something I'm not, not to the hostile degree, but if some yankee really thinks "it's all the same" - I will be happy to deliver the difference.

Feel free, because on the internet there's such a difference, right?

Sure maybe in person.

But out here, anonymity rules. You can make it clear what you are and who you are but how many people will listen and/or care?

Feel free to call me ignorant, we all are.

Kovenant84 said:
Alright, we've got a 4 state block going here... how many more can we connect?
(Me, NY; Doc, NJ; Plintus, PA; Steve, CT)

~kov.

I'm NJ too - I come from there. No one wants to live in Jersey cuz of fuckin car insurance.

Kovenant84 said:
Hehe, I'll probably be in Boston by then anyway, so as long as Mag is a fan, we'll have branched out into a new state. Sorry, but Arch already had your new one.

~kov.

There can be only one!

And you know - South and North Jersey are different (like Eastern-Western PA - you got to take a plane to Pittsburgh!), so it all depends.

And I guess we more likely to find dt fans on the Moon than in some Idaho or Alaska or Wyoming... where's that, btw? :zombie:

I dont think there a lots of dt fans in Idaho. Exept the exchange students... when i was there the only dt fan i met was also an exchange student :lol:

Dark_Silence said:
I dont think there a lots of dt fans in Idaho. Exept the exchange students... when i was there the only dt fan i met was also an exchange student :lol:

Aye, I forgot you were there, I mess Idaho and Ohio for some reason :lol: You were unlucky, I'm afraid :erk:

But no, exchange students don't count :heh:

plintus said:
There can be only one!

Promise me you'll videotape that battle....

plintus said:
And you know - South and North Jersey are different (like Eastern-Western PA - you got to take a plane to Pittsburgh!), so it all depends.

I've actually driven to Pitt before - looked at Carnegie Mellon when I was checking out colleges. Ah, how naive I was. Had a 2nd year business student hitting on me the whole time and just acted retarded about it.

~kov.

DisplayofCharacter said:
Plintus - Small world eh? No kidding about car insurance, now that I have to pay for it, it definitely sucks. Ever get to a DT show?

Like 4 times already :heh: