People from US who listen to DT

UndoControl said:
It's ok to hate usa-ian (americans are from America, which is a continent) politicians because USA politics have been the most anti-democratic and hypocritical politics in the world for centuries, but i wouldn't hate the country or the society because the government is horrible.

I think it's clear what I meant, USA politics is what I hate, especially because of how it represents itself to public and in fact isn't near that and thinks it has the right to get in everybody's business.
I never judge people based on where they live, I said before I like most people from USA I know.

Rincewind said:
I think it's clear what I meant, USA politics is what I hate, especially because of how it represents itself to public and in fact isn't near that and thinks it has the right to get in everybody's business.
I never judge people based on where they live, I said before I like most people from USA I know.
In that case, i totally agree with you (in the politics thing). I don't know many people from USA, though.

UndoControl said:
(americans are from America, which is a continent)

Not fucking again...

Be so fucking kind and divide Americans into South Americans and Northern Americans then.

Oh common, leave him alone, he has a right to be bothered by that, I know it would probably bother me too if someone kept saying I'm from Yugoslavia or something similar like that case USA / America.
Even if it wouldn't bother me, or you, it obviously bothers him and he has a right on that, so stop already.

Her anti-americanism is a posteriori, but ok. And she didn't know what Kov's purpose was, and that's why she asked. It's sad that such a simple question has created such a war as this.

yeah but she could have asked more politely then. The way she asked sounded a bit offensive...

@D_S: Yes, I could have, I already told I was annoyed and it wasn't my day. I didn't know now I have to watch on my every word while some people here don't do anything but post in offensive way.

@Taliesin: Fuck off, will ya? Find somebody else you're gonna pour your frustrations on, 'cause here it ain't working.

yea i listen to DT and i am definitely from the US... unless i got kidnapped and taken to another seemingly similar planet while i was asleep

Rincewind said:
Oh common, leave him alone, he has a right to be bothered by that, I know it would probably bother me too if someone kept saying I'm from Yugoslavia or something similar like that case USA / America.
Even if it wouldn't bother me, or you, it obviously bothers him and he has a right on that, so stop already.

Hey: Yugoslavia, Croatia, Bosnia, Herzegovina, Macedonia - whatever, they are countries. Same apeshit I go when someone calls me Russian... well, not actually apeshit, but I have to explain the difference.

He's not American - he is Mexican. And when we are talking about Central/Latin America - ugh, he has tough time to decide, what he wanna be - Northern American or Latin American? Tough shit...

Wikipedia said:
The United Mexican States (Spanish: Estados Unidos Mexicanos), generally known as Mexico (Spanish: México) is a country located in North America

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico

I am mexican, american and north-american. Deal with it. Then again, i don't feel mexican, and my heart lies elsewhere. But that's another matter.

As for flaming my girlfriend every time she opens her mouth (or uses her keyboard), do grow up, please. If i annoyed the shit out of you since last october, take it out on me, not on her. I don't think she's ever pissed anyone here off, started a flame-war, broken the rules or done anything else to earn herself this kind of treatment. And her opinions are in some cases as valid as everyone else's and in many cases more valid, because at least she doesn't use insults to make a point and she backs up what she says with good reasoning.

Taliesin said:
It's working great actually :D

I feel sorry for people like you who find satisfaction in offending others. I think you could deal with much prettier and more important things in life.
I don't have opinion about you, I don't like the way you talk to me or my boyfriend, but if you like to treat people like that just because they annoy you or whatever, it's your right. And I do like some things I see you write here about your personality, so I won't try to offend you unless you make me do it, eventhough I'll just stop reacting if you continue 'cause it's not worth of my time. I do know that there are other things in life than trying to hurt somebody I don't even know just because it makes me feel good.

UndoControl said:
As for flaming my girlfriend every time she opens her mouth (or uses her keyboard), do grow up, please. If i annoyed the shit out of you since last october, take it out on me, not on her. I don't think she's ever pissed anyone here off, started a flame-war, broken the rules or done anything else to earn herself this kind of treatment. And her opinions are in some cases as valid as everyone else's and in many cases more valid, because at least she doesn't use insults to make a point and she backs up what she says with good reasoning.

Ugh, flaming girls online is like kicking the shit out of an old lady in a wheelchair, but like 60 years too early :D Don't spoil the fun, Einstein. I'll be nice... maybe.

:Smokedev:

As of wikipedia link: you'll be a Mexican to me, whatever you are saying, I have no problem with that all at all for now, since I can't provide any sources to back up what I'm thinking on the subject. Just don't say you are American while being in the United States - that can be so misunderstood here :heh: