people, your myspace stories... :D

Tee

Satan's yoyo
Oct 31, 2001
Stockholm, Sweden
ROFL :tickled: :tickled: :tickled:

yes, ok, I have one myself, but only so I could check other ppl's "pages" and have fun, LMAO or get upset. :p

tell me, why do all people that are past 35 have to write that they are 65-132 years old?

why would a certain photographer lady who's of my height write she's slim/slender (and a goddess, in some places, but I guess that has to do with her famous status) if she's a li'l piggy bank. I mean, wtf, I decided my body type is average, but comparing to her, I'm a needle.

tell me, how honest are you in presenting yourself to the world through the myspace fairy tale? (OK, I recognized how fake some are :D ) but still.... I'm curious.

laura's Details Status:SEXI!!11Here for:SEXI PEOPLE!!Orientation:i'll do anything lol. not animals, tho. well, only if you pay me lol. lol, not really.Hometown:nude beachBody type:5' 8" / supermodelEthnicity:fake tanReligion:born-again Christian until the weekend. unless i'm having sex with a priest.Zodiac Sign:whuteva's sexi, lolChildren:one day. i can't wait to have kids!Education:college graduate. majored in conceptual quantum physicsOccupation:swimwear model ... in Vinny's basement.Income:more than $50,000 ... after ... uhh ... taxes.

... yeah, that's about right.

I have a full time job, play in a band full time and do a radio show on the weekends. I go to concerts frequently and lead a very active social life. I also use my Myspace page every day.

I don't believe that having a Myspace page and checking it every day means someone has no life.

That said, I'm pretty much 100% honest with mine, although I have a unique sense of humor and lot of people don't get it half the time. Oh well :)

www.myspace.com/kevindbs

I won't add you if I don't know you, though.

The only thing I lied about was the fact that under occupation I wrote
"Full Time Lioness"
and obviously, I'm only part time Lioness because: a) I'm dead and b) I'm in college so
surly I can't work full time.

GAAAAAWD I'm fooling everybody though, eh? :Smug:

http://www.myspace.com/dead_lioness

People always lie on their profile... I mean, its just a part of having your entire life out there... and Tee: I totally agree with the "99" years old
LOL! good one. :lol: