people, your myspace stories... :D

i guess i'm a 'phony' for thinking my age or my personal stats is irrelevant and none of anyone's fucking business. i would feel the same if i was 21 or 53. i'm there to promote the bands/musicians i work for, not myself.

ms. anthrope said:
i guess i'm a 'phony' for thinking my age or my personal stats is irrelevant and none of anyone's fucking business. i would feel the same if i was 21 or 53. i'm there to promote the bands/musicians i work for, not myself.
no ms. a, you are not a phoney! im sure no one thinks you are!

anyway my myspace is accurate... see for yourself: www.myspace.com/supermaharet
although my profile is really bland

ms. anthrope said:

Oh I know.... totally..!

I just made fun of those guys who post a picture of themselves
looking like their 60, and age: 99
and then their entire profile is full of stripper -type chicks...haha

I like people, so I tend to read people blogs quite alot. Although I consider myself uninteresting, so I've never made a myspace account.

Yeah, my friends on myspace are mostly real friends and acquaintances and their bands. I've only got a few folks I don't know any other way than through myspace. So, lying would be pretty pointless. I think it's an awesome way to trade jokes and let folks know who's playing on what night. I can communicate things, like when the puppy ate the couch, once and then move on -- anyone who cares will read it and those who don't, don't. I don't spend a lot of time there, thought. I tend to check it like e-mail.

http://www.myspace.com/theblondeleadingtheblonde

myspace is useful for telling me where I can find desperate underage girls.

Also they have these quizzes where if you don't take them then your cock will fall off or something else horrid will happen to you.

And last but not least, you can pimp out your page with like... glittering faeries, and songs you didn't write for no reason, and videos and pictures... and chrome it out and trick it up with monitors and shit... who doesn't like that?

FretsAflame said:

Also they have these quizzes where if you don't take them then your cock will fall off or something else horrid will happen to you.

And last but not least, you can pimp out your page with like... glittering faeries, and songs you didn't write for no reason, and videos and pictures... and chrome it out and trick it up with monitors and shit... who doesn't like that?
*crosses arms and taps foot staring best cranky stare at frets*
*takes (sparkly) ball and goes home*

Nightshade said:
*crosses arms and taps foot staring best cranky stare at frets*
*takes (sparkly) ball and goes home*

:lol:

hahahaha sorry, I *generally* don't see much utility in it - if I want to get in touch with my friends I'll just call and or leave voicemail, or drop them an email or aim.

The lamest thing ever is when people get upset in real life at what you do to your myspace.

Which is why I removed all people from my so-called "Top 8," and set it just as bands I know/like.

Sorry for making you lose sleep over that one, Karen ;)

Yeah, I only have bands that I like on my top 8 as well. I changed it for a few days to people, and nobody noticed...assholes

FretsAflame said:

:lol:

I never thought this ... question of mine would make some ppl's mouths foam. LOL
and what I got to see is some more asskissing. sweet lord, not again. :tickled: ok, not in such big amounts.

*insert random insults here* :D

Tee said:
I never thought this ... question of mine would make some ppl's mouths foam. LOL
and what I got to see is some more asskissing. sweet lord, not again. :tickled: ok, not in such big amounts.

*insert random insults here* :D

Are you reffering to this?

Dead_Lioness said:
Oh I know.... totally..!

I just made fun of those guys who post a picture of themselves
looking like their 60, and age: 99
and then their entire profile is full of stripper -type chicks...haha

Because if you do, then I was agreeing with ms.A since her profile is not personal!!! It is all about her music, and quite frankly, when creating a profile that is NOT personal age is irrelivant.