people, your myspace stories... :D

Dead Lioness ---> One of your favourite authors is a guy called Neil Gainmen. If you were referring to Neil GAIMAN, I would suggest that you change that. It's kinda embarrassing to write the name of one of your FAVOURITE authors wrong...

Tee said:
ROFL :tickled: :tickled: :tickled:

yes, ok, I have one myself, but only so I could check other ppl's "pages" and have fun, LMAO or get upset. :p

tell me, why do all people that are past 35 have to write that they are 65-132 years old?

why would a certain photographer lady who's of my height write she's slim/slender (and a goddess, in some places, but I guess that has to do with her famous status) if she's a li'l piggy bank. I mean, wtf, I decided my body type is average, but comparing to her, I'm a needle.

tell me, how honest are you in presenting yourself to the world through the myspace fairy tale? (OK, I recognized how fake some are :D ) but still.... I'm curious.

Some people post an impossible age because they want to be out of the radar of anyone browsing for hotties between the ages of 22 and 41. That way, they won't get a mess of mail from creepy predators. I've always said: it pays to be paranoid!

The Slim/slender thing is probably delusions of grandeur (or lack thereof). :err:

My page is in my link.

Neverlady said:
Dead Lioness ---> One of your favourite authors is a guy called Neil Gainmen. If you were referring to Neil GAIMAN, I would suggest that you change that. It's kinda embarrassing to write the name of one of your FAVOURITE authors wrong...

Thats for pointing out a silly typo that can happen to hmmm... anybody.
Yes I know his name, my goat, I feel so embarrassed now!

I spent 4 hours the other night spamming local high school kids without rap or hip-hop on their pages to advertise for Eric now giving guitar lessons - lol. I was pretty surprised at what I read.

In an old granny voice "kids these days are weird!" =)

hehe

some french thrashers added me as their friend.
plus, I'm totally stressed cuz I got the impression that Rev. Bizarre are no more.
yes, I'm paranoid.
*goes to the fridge to see what kind of alcohol is inside, to have a bit more* *there is plenty*
*is depressed*
*is scared for Rev. Bizarre*
:cry:

yeah, I read something similar, got terribly upset and sad, they played in Greece, we couldn't make it, I wanna slit my wrists.
help me find their t-shirts to buy, but w a credit card!!!
damn.
:cry:

posted by Peter on 3/13

"Yes, this time Reverend Bizarre will be gone for good... but in a year or so, still one album to make & some other stuff will come out as well. And none of us will quit making music. "

yeah. :cry: