people, your myspace stories... :D

lutala72.gif

:kickass:

yeah. :(

i recently became a myspace junkie i cant help it you come across people you havent seen or heard from in years,you can check out cool local bands you didnt know existed and its always fun when you see someone that likes metal. oh yes I LOVE MYSPACE. theres always shit to do when your bored and im not looking right now but im pretty sure everything on mine is true what would be the point of lying i know most of my "friends".
www.myspace.com/blakhail

I think myspace is a great marketing tool. I use it and personally I've met alot of killer bands and people on there. I just leave people to their own devices, if they're not hurting anyone (unless of course the other person wants to be hurt, hehe) have at it.

I've heard the stories of pedophiles and what have you, but this is the internet that's going to happen every where.

Have you guys ever seen the site www.mydeathspace.com
A friend of mine sent me the link and it's a creepy site.

Well here's my myspace page if anyone's interested. www.myspace.com/firewalkmusic

If you're a really mature dude like me, you can usually get the point across to someone on myspace that they pissed you off last time you hung out with them by deleting them as a friend... oh no!

But once again, stressing my maturity, I become too scared that I will offend them deep down.

Basically myspace was made for idiots and I pretty much have proved myself to be king user fucking brazilia until I get the balls to delete mine.

I think I'm 100% truthful with myspace. *If you know me personally, you should be nodding right now* :saint:

I just really suck at HTML, so I guess it gave me a place to post things about myself/ links to my artwork... (It also gave me a place to rant, too).