Person on this forum most deservant of bannage

Status
Not open for further replies.
MY NEW IMAGE DUDES.... PURE CLASS
modsmayday79zss9.jpg
[/IMG]

Why do y'all want to ban Insomnia, he seems pretty cool.

Forgige this boy. He has the intelligence of a brine shrimp and the awareness of a brick.

*By the way, those should have been seperate sentences with the first one ending with a question mark. Also, don't use "y'all". It's the choice word for the uneducated. Then again... "y'all" kind of suits you.

Also, don't use "y'all". It's the choice word for the uneducated. Then again... "y'all" kind of suits you.

I like "y'all". I use it in real life conversation every now and then. It's easily abused, but quite potent in measure. I'm also a fan of "howdy". :lol:

But yeah, I'd probly never use either of them on these forums.

Necuratul is an experienced metalhead, he has a great knowledge of metal, but I never liked that he is a crafty fellow. Sometimes he treats other forumers like idiots or AT LEAST worse people than himself. It is my opinion only. I'm sure he would not give a damn if everyone would agree with me.

Necuratul is an experienced metalhead, he has a great knowledge of metal, but I never liked that he is a crafty fellow. Sometimes he treats other forumers like idiots or AT LEAST worse people than himself. It is my opinion only. I'm sure he would not give a damn if everyone would agree with me.
Listening to old-school stuff can make you behave like a complete ass sometimes, believe me.Because it's so GOOD. The important thing is not to let this cancer of the soul, let's call it, take over, and try your best to remain neutral and diplomatic. Easier said than done, though

Status
Not open for further replies.