Personal questions thread.

A mormon may not have any substance that alters their state of mind whatsoever, they must be as pure as god made them.

It was not a ban on hot beverages, it was ban on the caffine and other qualities in Teas and Coffees. They may drink all the hot water they want. Technically, even chocolate is an offense... but the mormon church is so fucked up they don't care anymore... they all drink soda hell, they own pepsi stock and outside all 3 of the churches in our 4 mile area, theres a fuckin pepsi machine. I love hypocrisy.

Anyway, as for the question, Fuck Bruce Campbell.

How many hours have you been awake for?

A mormon may not have any substance that alters their state of mind whatsoever, they must be as pure as god made them.

It was not a ban on hot beverages, it was ban on the caffine and other qualities in Teas and Coffees. They may drink all the hot water they want. Technically, even chocolate is an offense... but the mormon church is so fucked up they don't care anymore... they all drink soda hell, they own pepsi stock and outside all 3 of the churches in our 4 mile area, theres a fuckin pepsi machine. I love hypocrisy.

Anyway, as for the question, Fuck Bruce Campbell.

How many hours have you been awake for?

I was talking to a Mormon today, and he said that hot beverages period were not allowed. Well, coffee and tea aren't, even if they're decaffinated. Apparently there's some kind of controversy over hot chocolate. :lol:

well than that man was on some serious drugs cause most of my family is Mormon and live in salt lake city and Ive never once heard of that one, i always see them get hot drinks especially coffee.

and yes polygamy is a myth, they banned that many many many years ago.

the only person in my family that doesn't follow the rules as much is my grandfather who swears on occasion (not allowed) and goes to movies on Sunday (family day...no entertainment) he keeps saying he's afraid someone from the church will catch him there but i always say "dude if there at the movie theaters than they can't say shit"

Lol nope there pretty devout.

although I just remembered that I started seeing a lot of water when they converted....i don't know mabye its's true, i'll have to ask.