Personal questions thread.

No, mostly because I am far too slow with that to...figure it out and reply with it haha.

Talking Heads or the Tubes?
talking heads!!! :kickass: my earliest musical memory is watching their live video 'stop making sense' when i was like 4 years old or something. my mom used to play the tape all the time in the car when i was a kid too. i recently got the album again and it rules. i still knew all the songs because im fuckin cool like that.

Because you ignored the one the guy above asked me, that I replied to, and you ignored mine. You're OFF TOPIC.

I repeat: Why should mobile phones have mp3 players and 2mp cameras?

Motorola V3c. I needed one to fit in my pocket. it doesn't play mp3s (as a default, but it will if you go select them directly) and is only 1.3mp.

Some new ones have media buttons and 2mp cameras, its silly.

Anyway, if a queer falls in the forest, does his ass make a sound?

We don't have one, and the baptists would take care of that for me anyway.

Have you pissed on a church just because it was there?

We don't have one, and the baptists would take care of that for me anyway.

Have you pissed on a church just because it was there?

No but when I was like 7 and with a bunch of friends one of them did and the rest of us beat him with sticks and called him hitler. Pure southern, if you ask me.

Would you rather lose your virginity to someone of the same sex or your opposite-gendered sibling? (I love this question, and it's assuming you're straight)

Same sex, definitely. That's a pretty gross question though.

A man is very, very fat - as large as a room - and then loses a bunch of weight and looks like a normal person. So if he wears his old shirt, the one as big as a room, is he naked?

His neck would have been so wide he'd slip through. So yes.

Would you make his excess skin into a skin-jacket and wear it?

No I don't wear skin clothes I'll get a disease

Would you rather shoot yourself in the asshole OR put a hosepipe up your asshole, stick razor wire in the hosepipe, pull out the hosepipe, then the razor wire?