Personal questions thread.

A few ancient Wagner, Black Sabbath and Beatles vinyls, in amongst other things...

Have you ever gone out of your way to see your ''guilty pleasure'' band live?

Not as of yet, but as soon as they announce some US dates, I will. (This goes for both guilty pleasure bands).

On the same subject, what is your guilty pleasure band(s)?

Dammit Mike! YOU NEED TO ASK QUESTIONS WHEN YOU ANSWER A QUESTION!

Thats how the game continues. You answer a question, and in the same post you ask a question so the next poster may answer it and ask another question, etc.

I go to plenty of non-metal shows. But more metal.

2 Rednecks hanging from a goal post upside down by their cocks while you tazer their nuts, or 2 babies shredded up and placed in mexi-cart burritos?

i dont go to any shows, last time I wanted to go to a show, it was Clutch and they were playing like 3 hours away and it just wasnt worth the drive.

who would win in a fight, Isabel or Pyrus (dont want to spell your name wrong and look like a cock) ?

Yes you may eat it.

And to answer the question you layed out: Definitely Pyrus. The soul of satan will not be able to defend the power of the jew gold.

I have to piss right now, but the bathroom is WAAAAAAAAAY over on the otherside of the building. Should I take the epic journey?

^ normally long hair attracs my eyes, but really, its all about the body language!! The way people talk and move really can make a difference if I'm attracted to them. I love long hair that I can play with, but I've seen some hot guys with short hair. so everything is possible :D

Guys, same question. Girls with long hair or short hair?