Personal questions thread.

Slaughter, duh.

Sorry Isabel, I'll rephrase:
Examinations: these tend to be, in my humble opinion, of a banter that is similar to internally-processed, nutritionally-drained, biological output (i.e. excrement); would you not agree?

A lot of high school exams tend to be that way, but it really depends on the topic and the teacher. It also depends on how the exam is given. The problem with most high school exams is that students will forget it pretty quickly. There were a couple of teachers that focused on structuring the tests in a way that the students will remember it, and I actually remember a lot of that stuff. But I don't remember one single thing from math, which I got straight As in.

I love Slaughter, but I like Sacrifice a little more.

Did you check out the last Solefald album? If so, what do you think of it?

Recently aye, but the vocals aren't really my thing. They seem pretty progressive (if I'm allowed to use that term) nonetheless, thus they gain my respect.

Ever felt a bit guilty or awkward for rejecting someone?

OR

Ever realised about a minute after you were chatting to someone that they were hitting on you, but you were too drunk to know better, and so missed your chance?

Ever realised about a minute after you were chatting to someone that they were hitting on you, but you were too drunk to know better, and so missed your chance?
Not always when I am drunk. This happened so many times. The two times that I was really kicking myself was when I was at The Body Shop a few months back, and when I was on the elevator a few weeks ago.

Holy Moses or Holy Terror?

Old thread is ooooooold

Don't know either one.

Should I buy a Cherrywood snap-on cover for my laptop, or graphite snap-on?

Anchorman.

When you masturbate, does your brain ever start to wonder off and you forget what you're doing for that split second?

i usually eat and drink everythign that was in the toilet, then fill it back up with sink water. thats how I flush!

I'd stop the second coming of new age music while masturbating.

What's your favorite kind of soup?

you're cool.

anyway,

if you had to choose between them, which of the following would you prefer to watch... IN SPANISH!

Who framed roger rabbit
the matrix
the family matters movie (if there is one, probably not)