Personal Shit Thread version 2.0

I don't know what to think. Again.

She talked to me a couple days after we broke up and told me she still loved me and that she sabotaged the relationship because she was afraid of commitment. She told me she wants to move to San Antonio with me... My heart is telling me to take her with me but my head is telling me to get over her. I don't know if I should trust her or not.

Damn. Do you believe what she said?

Ocelot, sounds like you need to think if you really want her. You said you were thinking of moving to San Antonio to turn over a new leaf, as it were. If thats really what you want and she comes with you, would it still be a different leaf?
Maybe ask her if she minds waiting a few days until you know how you really feel? Give it a good old think and see if you miss her in that time.

afraid of commitment? how original... i don't think that you should take her back immediately. maybe it's better to give her some more time to think about it before she makes decisions she'll regret.

Welcome to the ignore list you fucking pig.

Yeah, I slept on it, I know I won't be able to trust her, and I really like your answer Chipmonkcheeks, it really helped and you have a really good point. It wouldn't be starting over if I took her with me. Thank you guys (minus the pretentious asshole).

Welcome to the ignore list you fucking pig.

Yeah, I slept on it, I know I won't be able to trust her, and I really like your answer Chipmonkcheeks, it really helped and you have a really good point. It wouldn't be starting over if I took her with me. Thank you guys (minus the pretentious asshole).

man I know it's very hard to trust. Iam still having no girlfriend - I don't really know what's wrong but it seems that Iam doomed to be alone.
I can only say you really have to prove if she's the right one, someone that you really can put your faith into and is on the same level like you - but such persons are hard to find.
But well forget it Iam maybe not the right one to talk about such topics I believe.

I would have to disagree, being "on the edge of the end of the world" would make finding that certain person even more important I would think. I have zero knowledge of this subject so maybe I should just butt out, but that's just my opinion.

That was a bit coarse.

But seriously, relationships are one of the worst things known to mankind. The world would be better off without it, since 90% of break-ups will result in more hassle than necessary - and EVERYONE will have at least a few failed relationships in their lifetime. I don't know a single person who hasn't had at least a few partners.

My parents split really soon after I was born, so I know where you're coming from there. But my point stands - emotional attachment to people and material objects is extremely dangerous. It can drive the human mind into obsessive insanity (that's now a song title) and drive you right into the fucking ground.

As I've been saying to a few of my friends tonight; It's pointless to fear that which can be overcome. The only fear is of fear itself - cliche'd, but true.

No no no no, I meant that my dad hasn't had more than a few people. He's only ever had my mom. One and done.