Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mousewings: in the end she had some sort of mental breakdown and spent some time where she could find counselling. i had to change my phone number and keep the new one off the phone company public list. :bah:
what sets you apart from such lunatics is - at least - your understanding of real-life situations. i'm sure you can see the world outside as it is and wouldn't dream of stalking anyone just because you're driven by your mental landscapes.

rahvin. (who replied to mousewings, so he's officially stalking her ;) )

rahvin,

:) You are one of the first people to actually recognize my sanity in that way. I do act in some ways that are quite strange. I would never be so unstable as to stalk someone since my mind does not work that way... and I am very happy it does not. ;)

That is a scary story... that person probably needed more counselling and medication than I ever did. :/

Hehe, your comments were not like that guy's, so you are not stalking me. :) He kept on posting stuff like: "I knew you were going to say that". It was all in fun though, and it was also the bridge, where people go and post things when they are drunk. :)

Originally posted by Final_Vision
and you werent even nice enough to put one of my posts on the computer screen.........im disbanding the VultureCulture fan club........:bah:

d'oh! how dare i betray my humble followers? excuse this and you will be granted a FREE one-year membership in my exclusive fanclub!

Attachments

• post.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 74
lol still have my old avatar on your comp i see :D Well now i am complteley satisfied, the VC FAN CLUB IS IN BUISNESS! Accepting members now! :lol:

Originally posted by VultureCulture

d'oh! how dare i betray my humble followers? excuse this and you will be granted a FREE one-year membership in my exclusive fanclub!

I'll join your fanclub too! :D

I am late in saying this, but I have to add that you do not look "smashed" in your picture. You actually look quite gorgeous... and hot (as you always do, judging from your forum members site picture).

Too bad you can't travel here on your motorbike. :)

/me whispers to VC: careful, there's stalkers everywhere!!!!

and hell!!! that's why I want a digital camera, just to make pictures of my screen showing posts of yourselves ;)

fathervic (who sometimes finds stalking himself, been at police and they said they can't help me)

Here you can find a pic of Sirens and Odysseus tied on the mast, as it was pictured (?) in an ancient pot. (I attempted to use part of this as my avatar but I regreted it :p)

I think the Sirens look kinda ugly there, when they were supposed to be beautiful creatures, but anyway....

http://www.adisd.esc2.net/gt/homer/sirens.htm

And here is a pic of a Siren (mermaid) that I think is beautiful..

Edit: Damn it's too small, I'll find the link to the url and post it tomorrow.

Attachments

• siren2.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 77
ah so i see where you got your avatar from! I like one that your avatar came from. I actually have one of those on my mantel :D

Final_Vision: Lieing out his ass.....

well siren, I like the lonely pic of the siren, that fits better for an avatar, your new one is ehmmm not that chupi...

Originally posted by Melancholia
i can't see the new avatar.. :( ..even did a good reload blah blah
but naaaaah i won't delete the temporary internet files at 2.30 AM....

just go to a page where she has written a post, and use shift + F5 ...
you will force IE to reload all from the server

I know it wasn't that chupi, that's why I changed back to my old one ;)
Besides the orchid-avatar helps me find my posts easier :p

@Final_Vision: I didn't yell at you YOU $%@&%$@&%@& ! :mad:
:p ;)

Anywayz, I attach the avatar I made (in a bigger and clearer version than the avatar itself) so that our dear mel can see it :D

And here is the link to that mermaid-pic :)

http://www.endicott-studio.com/forsirn.html

Attachments

• sirens10.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 52
Originally posted by mousewings

I'll join your fanclub too! :D

I am late in saying this, but I have to add that you do not look "smashed" in your picture. You actually look quite gorgeous... and hot (as you always do, judging from your forum members site picture).

Too bad you can't travel here on your motorbike. :)

uha! such high praise from one of my nicest followers :D
but F_V is right, i look damn smashed. as i always do :lol:
the motorbike is tearing apart, i think i would even make the trip to the coast...:cry: but whenever i get to canada, i'll rent a bike and take a second helm with me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.