Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
my lovely wife. shame on me, i have beaten her over and over again, but she's forgiving :rolleyes:

Attachments

• drumkit.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 73
and now the highlight: suzi's front "bumper" sticker:
a bit blurry, i was too close

Attachments

• 6666.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 55
VC you are charged with relentless posting of pictures such as alarm clocks! Your sentence! Eating donuts! FOR ETERNITY!!! :) Liked your drum kit btw :)

@siren so ya say :rolleyes: ;)

yep....90% of VC's pics are worthless....that's what make them so interesting....Yeap, the sentence I just said has now sense at all (that's what make's it so interesting :loco: )

and well want to contribute with the worthless pic competition...
here's my the top of my screen_shelf!!!!

(note I have |ngenius even closer than you all thought!!)

fathervic (abusing of his webcam in the middle of the night)

Attachments

• image047.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 74
:eek: :hotjump:

super toyzzzzzzz......and this hat is sooo damn funny....i can imagine me walking with that in the middle of athens...NOT......hehe

and hmmmm did i see a candle up there? :err:
now i know where i will break in the next time ;)

now for the frist time in the forums.....looks that alttitle...says embarrasment :eek: I use this "smiley"
ehmmmmm well didn't mean you laugh grgrrrrrrrr....but well they are cute!!!! :D
specially the little reddish one it's nearly unable to see...that's Red Guy from cow and chicken, I just love it :)))))))))
helllllllllllowwwwwwwwwwwwwww it's meeeeeeeee

@mel, yep, it's a candle....even I don't it....my mom was about to throw it some months ago and I liked it and put it above my monitor :) and the hat??? has some great memories and well I love it!!! :D

fathervic (bought a new little Homer toy and stuked it at one side of the screen :) )

Those toys are neat. *trippy*

Candles are cool too. I like watching them burn and dripping the wax onto my skin and then peeling it off...

I have no pics of my drumset, which is a Tama Starclassic Birch, I do however, have pics of my main axe... so, here they are.

Attachments

• esp horizon.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 54
Thanx dude. The guitar is from the 80's, the heyday of badass axes =). Custom shop ESP, YEAH! heheheh. Warlocks can be good, BC Rich is a pretty inconsistent company though. I've seen great work and total shit come from that company.. ya never know! It's like Busch beer... a mystery.

J

HAHA! I have gotten hold of a very, very cheap digital/web camera to play with... Thusly, I present to you a series of four worthless images! First, a picture of me and a picture of my guitar:

Attachments

• pics1.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 76
Status
Not open for further replies.