Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then, a picture of my stereo system and... MY ALARM CLOCK! I predict more alarm clocks in this thread in the future... Beware!

Attachments

• pics2.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 61
goodnight everyone :)
these are my cat casper (when he was 5 months) :cool:
and my second (or my real?) self: morpheus, my powerbook :D

/me having the last cup of tea

@hearse: nice image manipulation, it's worth being printed on a shirt :)

Attachments

• casper_and_morpheus.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 72
or the cat was a furry little cub when the pic was taken and he's a bit more distant from the camera than the powerbook is :p :D

Alfred (strenuous cat-defender :D)

Reactions: Rei Toei
Originally posted by Demonic_Science
dont worry! this is the last one!
i hope these pictures have entertained you!

Demonic_Science: Cool! You put a picture of my post on your computer. I feel happy. :) As for the picture of yourself... you are very good looking... I just had to be unvampire bat-like and say that... :)

As for another totally useless picture... here is one of my Neopets. His name is Yiloe and he's a Korbat. I do have real-life budgies, but they are mean and don't deserve the honour of being on this board. I also don't have a digital camera.

There used to be a Korbat pic here...

Originally posted by VultureCulture

uha! such high praise from one of my nicest followers :D
but F_V is right, i look damn smashed. as i always do :lol:
the motorbike is tearing apart, i think i would even make the trip to the coast...:cry: but whenever i get to canada, i'll rent a bike and take a second helm with me :D

Thank you for calling me nice! That is much different from what I hear on the other forums. :) You don't really look that smashed... you still look rather hot, as I have said before.

Ahh... the iced desert where I live is far from the coast. A motorbike would not work. I like the motorbike you have now.

If you do come here, we can hang out in the forests or the mall, whichever you prefer. I can later seranade you with my singing while I play the guitar (I don't know how to play the guitar yet, but I will learn to just for you). :)

Originally posted by mousewings

Thank you for calling me nice! That is much different from what I hear on the other forums. :)

Huh? is someone not calling you nice in some other forums???
:mad: just tell me who and where is the scum that dared not call you nice and they´ll suffer my wrath.

:D and this what all of you have been waiting for (yeah,sure :p) a 5,5 year old Mel!!!!!! :D
this is one from my last days in kindergarden...we did some kind of celebration killing Aristofanes' "Eirini" (=peace)... i was playing a villager,nothing special that is....i wanted to play Eirini of course,but well.. pira ton poulo as we say here in greece :D

Attachments

• xazo.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 80
Originally posted by Thanatos

Huh? is someone not calling you nice in some other forums???
:mad: just tell me who and where is the scum that dared not call you nice and they´ll suffer my wrath.

Thanks for the offer, but it is quite all right. The people on the other forum just call me weird, not anything that insulting. Most of them are alright towards me...

I already know I'm weird. :D

@Siren: Shame? On me? Where is it?! :D

I reckon I was nice enough to not be ashamed at all, my greek siren.

My 400th post!!!! Chupiiiiiiiiiiiiii! And with a new avatar, but I think it's too big, isn't it?

@|ng: :p

You were indeed a chupi baby :)

So what's the deal? Why do you have those clothes on now? You ain't chupi anymore? :D

Congrats on the 400 ;)

And I have to say i prefer your previous avatar, it looked better me thinks.

|nge@ chupi baby you were :) I wonder how you got transformed to an evil robot :p
and congrats for the 400th!!

you new avatar is also chupi :)

Come on people!! post baby pics of you!!!

Originally posted by Siren
So what's the deal? Why do you have those clothes on now? You ain't chupi anymore?
:lol: :lol: hehe mi tou les tetoia.... fadazesai na valei kamia prosfati pou na einai elafra ntimenos :loco:
:D

hehe gi auto to kanw ;) :D :D :loco: :loco: :loco:

btw, elafra na einai, ka8olou na _mhn_ einai :p

@others: sorry about the greek :p :D

To contribute another useless picture, here is another singer wearing cool clothes.

It is Toni Braxton, the favorite singer of one of my obssessive friends. I love her dress, but it's way too conservative in my opinion.

I liked her Grammy dress (which I think everyone remembers) more... but I couldn't find a good picture of it...
I would love a dress like that for my wedding except a bit less conservative and in black... :D

(There used to be a picture here.)

Originally posted by mousewings

I would love a dress like that for my wedding except a bit less conservative and in black... :D

mmm... can i add this to my private collection of 101 things not to say if you actually want to get married someday? :p

rahvin. (the groom wears dark blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.