politics

I'm playing shin megami tensei imagine online

In my 5 hours with it, I haven't experienced enough grind. You can tell (f)Atlus's involvement was limited to translation checking/IP on this because NO Shin Megami Tensei brand game should ever be without the first 5 hours being 2 hours of story and 3 hours of pure dungeon grind. Speaking of which, gotta get back to my second playthrough of Persona 4 now... grinding in the bathhouse. Gonna grind till the sunrises.

In my 5 hours with it, I haven't experienced enough grind. You can tell (f)Atlus's involvement was limited to translation checking/IP on this because NO Shin Megami Tensei brand game should ever be without the first 5 hours being 2 hours of story and 3 hours of pure dungeon grind. Speaking of which, gotta get back to my second playthrough of Persona 4 now... grinding in the bathhouse. Gonna grind till the sunrises.

dude i had no idea you played smt games as well. I think we just saved this thread!

yeah, atlus's involment is very limited. I wish the game flow was more nocturne-ish, but this is great nonetheless. I was invited to the closed beta, so now i had to start all over :erk: But it's ok nonetheless.

I actually own every persona and smt game from ps1 up. Including innocent sin and the xbox smt game limited to japan.

Just got jack frost before i had to restart smt online

I've been a faggy atlus addict ever since I got my hands on Nocturne. Not only was the grinding and story awesome, but the fact that you could fucking kill god? That sold the series and studio for me. Ever since then, been collecting away.

No Arab country around Israel wants to deal with the Palestinians... They don't like them as much as we do, however they hate jews more than they hate the Palestinians- so there ys have it.

Plus, The Palestinians belong in Israel much like Jews belong there, The country belong to both. Sadly they can not get along AT ALL.
The Israelis and Palestinians there are like those retarded kids in the hood that constantly fight and argue and the everyone always makes fun of them for being retarded. Seriously.

This action that Israel is performing, by the way, is VERY justified, lets get that one clear: if someone shoots rockets at you for over FIVE FUCKING YEARS
You will go in and you will disable them, correct? So Israel kept quiet for five years and warned them that they need to stop, - they didn't
so now they're going in full force to illuminate Hamas. so fucking sue Israel! Are you kidding me?
Those idiot Hamas are shooting at Israel rockets- what the fuck should Israel do ?
Plus, Hamas can go fuck itself, they deserve to die, they are a pathetic excuse for human beings. PERIOD.

But don't get me wrong... I'm not blind and I am not completely on Israel's side. Israel made many mistakes and handled the Palestinian situation VERY badly
over the years. There are many good people there who suffer because of those actions.
I can see things objectively, which is exactly why I say both sides are WRONG and both sides should fucking realize that it's also their own fault that the situation escalated like this over the decades.
Sadly however, both sides are blind.

hamas_fire.jpg

They seem like reasonable people.

Actually, the Dark Ages never really came to the Middle East. While Europe was wallowing in its own filth and regressing scientifically/socially/culturally, the Middle East was inventing hospitals, algebra, keeping classical literature preserved, etc. So it would be more accurate to say that the Dark Ages came to them 1400 years late.

This is true...the dark ages never came to the Middle East, at least in the form of plague and idiocy. I think when ppl say that they are still in the dark ages, they mean that they are still living the same way they did DURING the dark ages. Only now they have projectile weapons and automobiles, but it's more or less the same.

I actually have been thinking about this now for a bit and I come to the conclusion "Katushya rockets, my ass!"