politics

what I wanted to point out was that it is totally reasonable to become a terrorist if things like that happen to you. it is probably the thing to do in such a situation, if it's the only alternative to "hold still and starve". and what I said about becoming a taliban (I still don't think it was SO hard to understand, but nevermind): if you see the misery, and you believe that violence like random suicide bombings could be a way out of it..of course you do it. since I am still among the mortals, one could guess that it's because I decided against becoming a terrorist ;) because I don't think that's the way. but if I'd think that it was the way out, I would certainly tolerate killing other people to stop the destruction of my environment. that's natural.

and it's not about accepting other peoples opinions, it's about getting the point or not.

Generally people don't join terrorist groups because it seemed like a fun thing to do. Most are coerce at a young age into it because People/terrorists provide food and clothing and shelter and say "hey, we're here to help". Then they feed bullshit lies about bigger nations and certain religous groups being bad and should be punished. So strap on your C-4 apparel and get ready to paint the town red, cause uncle Osama said that those people on 4th and Main are douche bags.
From what I've seen on the news (of course most of its biast) that its generally the innocent who get hurt the most. People who've never hurt anyone. Even America isn't innocent of that. I mean that ultimately comes down to the question of hurting a few to save the majority. I would never become a terroist and bomb others for the sake of saving my enviorment. In times of war when an unprovoked attack happens and innocents are losing their lives, for the sake of land etc. Then perhaps I would join the military to help. Course I guess thats my opinion

I mean this sock and these candies :lol:

candieeeslj2.jpg

Anyone who ruins Adagio for Strings with fucking trance music should be fucking shot.
I'm sorry you feel that way, and very glad that I don't.

But out of curiosity, how can you say that without hearing it first? And spare me the "all trance and electronic music sucks so I'm right by default" bullshit please.