Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malaclypse said:
what can i say, i LOVE star wars! :p
You're an übernerden :p

Setting aside the insane cult following and all the annoying things that have come out from the Star Wars films, I would say I liked the films ..they're rather entertaining for the most part.

I too banged my head against a marble tile edge when I was a boy and I lost consciousness :/

My parents dropped me out of the perambulator and I hit my head to the pavement really bad. So, mousewings, we are abnormal kids with head traumas. o_O

i never hit my head off anything when i was kid. I got hit by a car as kid, the rear view mirror nailed me in the face and i got knocked out cold for 20 minutes :cry:
i also get hit in the eye alot..with sticks , pencils, pens, you name it..i probably got it in my eye sometime or another :p

@OD: I poke myself in the eye too. I touch it, unaware, my eye stays open and it feels so... odd. :) Thankfully never been hit by a vehicle (touch wood). Poor you :cry:

Caelestia said:
@OD: I poke myself in the eye too. I touch it, unaware, my eye stays open and it feels so... odd. :) Thankfully never been hit by a vehicle (touch wood). Poor you :cry:

haha it wasent THAT bad..i had a black eye and a terrible headache for a long time. but hey i missed some school :)..hmm that gives me an idea..i have a picture of what i looked like back then with the black eye somewhere maybe i could scan it if i can find my scanner.

I used to play with a small plastic skeleton as a child... and with fish eyes.

I lost the skeleton when we moved. :( I still wonder what happened to him :(

mousewings said:
Fact: Once upon a time, I was at the mall and this guy who was holding hands with his girlfriend turned his head around to check me out as I walked by.
I only know this as my mother saw the whole thing happen. I was looking at clothing. Fortunately, the girl who was with the guy didn't notice or she would have felt bad...

Also, it's not my fault that happened. I can't help being me. :p
You realise that people do just randomly look at other people and it doesn't have to mean anything, right?

fact: I probably smell right now :p

Ew, stinky, go take a shower ;p

I look at people. People look at me. But that's when I'm doing something nonsensical like walking around with a BK crown. In that case, I wave back.

Fact: it's the end of June and I'm shivering from cold, inside. What the hell is going on with the damn weather?? I dislike being overly hot, but at least it could be warm.

Status
Not open for further replies.