Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
fact: i appear to be very assertive and active but really i'm kind of lazy.

idari said:
she means, remind tranquillian of my existence. sort of "tell him i said hi".

fact: in third grade i wrote a composition with a very difficult - for my age - piece of italian grammar in it, got it perfectly right, and my stupid teacher corrected it wrong. i pointed that out to her and made her feel embarrassed.

rahvin said:
fact: in third grade i wrote a composition with a very difficult - for my age - piece of italian grammar in it, got it perfectly right, and my stupid teacher corrected it wrong. i pointed that out to her and made her feel embarrassed.
:D hihi, 2 years ago at school i pointed out to the english teacher that elbow didn't mean "caviglia" after she corrected me and stare didn't mean star, and those aren't even difficult things, a teacher should know them

Onyx said:
I love headbanging. Although I probably look stoopid when I do. :D

I don't think so...everybody looks somewhat "cool" whilst headbanging...a have a couple of such photos of myself :tickled:

Fact: I headbang so much and get so into it I constantly have to go to therapy to treat my neck and back :Smug: my most lethal song: Hallowed be thy name...I hear that and it's like my neck takes on a life of it's own o_O

Oh, another fact: i never sing, dance, headbang or anything, it doesn't matter how drunk i am, i could die for alcohol poisoning before even feeling a little like singing or so. I'm the most motionless person i know :loco: , and not because i don't like music, just because it's like my body doesn't exist anymore if i like music, there's just my mind :p

Status
Not open for further replies.