Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kovenant84 said:
Fact: I am enjoying being single by sitting around and playing computer games....
Fact2: I am hopeless.

Hey! at least your not alone! :p

Fact: when i was kid i used to call Apple Juice, "Happy Juice" was i always that cute? :lol:

rahvin said:
she means, remind tranquillian of my existence. sort of "tell him i said hi".
[whisper]Was it intentional or does her english suck? :erk:[/whisper]

@ Hiljainen: Omg, i'm completely the opposite! How can you be like that :p I MUST sing or drum or something all the time :eek: I nearly went insane when i lost my voice last week and couldn't sing :/

idari said:
[whisper]Was it intentional or does her english suck? :erk:[/whisper]
it wasn't that wrong, it's just that you don't commonly use the "remember someone to someone else" construct. the "anybody" at the end is just an emphatic "people" and it would have been clearer preceded by a comma, like:

remind him about me, people

idari said:
[whisper]@ Hiljainen: Omg, i'm completely the opposite! How can you be like that :p I MUST sing or drum or something all the time :eek: I nearly went insane when i lost my voice last week and couldn't sing :/
You're not the only one that thinks this :p i received weird looks and a lot of "are you feeling ok?" or "you don't like the band?" or "are you getting bored?" and so on while i was just concentrated :/ my boyfriend always tries to make me sing along to punk music when i'm drunk, and he hasn't succeeded yet :p

idari said:
Well no wonder he hasn't succeeded in that, haha :p If someone was trying to make me sing punk music i'd probably just ignore them and sing something else :p
i like punk, i just don't sing anything, he tried more or less with any kind of music we ever heard together, from rammstein to dark tranquillity to the hilarity of manowar to crappy things they play in pubs :p

Status
Not open for further replies.