Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: with two trips to Finland and two people visiting England (separately) that I must see this summer, I'm really going to be very poor when autumn comes. :erk:

FACT: The temptation to purchase the two Kalmah albums I dont own is taking a hold of me. I cannot withstand not owning them. I wake up in cold sweats wondering why I dont already have them. £18 they would cost me altogether from Century Media. Bloody great value... Must be done. :D

An abstract but fundamental law of physics dictates that I can never enjoy having/saving money for my personal and leisurely use. Even when it at first seems like all things are fine and taken care of for me to be able to enjoy any additional monetary income
..things will always come up to take it all away :cry:

fact #1: it's spike if i remember correctly.
fact #2: i'm entering the wake up early in the morning/get tired at night routine, instead of the vice-versa version (pronounce that quickly), after two years of working.

Fact: Not until now I notice this thread, and decide to post in it.
Fact 2: I keep playing Einherjer and Skyforger in turns in my player, and can't get enough of them.
Fact 3: I have a Skyforger poster :D
Fact 4: I am already spamming this thread :/

Fact: There is this trad. song that is playing in my mind at this very moment: "Lähde Lappeenrantaan, humppa siellä soi, lähde Lappeenrantaan kansa karkeloi.." :loco:

fact #1: hearse should read george martin's the song of ice and fire. it's better than dragonlance. and i'm in love with one of the characters.
fact #2: like zeanra, i listen to einherjer a lot.
fact #3: i'm worried jo might have meant she ate a kangaroo. :ill:

i just remembered the moment when i translated "wildhoney" to miele selvaggio, the italian equivalent of "savage honey". rahvin gave me such an evil eye that i'll be laughing forever every time i recall it.
i also just remembered the moment when me and rahvin were standing outside a hotel in germany, smoking (well, i was, he's a nonsmoker), and we were approached by a bunch of scared girls who had been harassed by some drunk men. they probably were drunk as well, because they asked us if we were the hotel security (a dwarf and a girl. fat chance). then we proceeded to save the world as usual, safely driving them home. :lol:

in fact, they didn't even ask until they were comfortably seated in the back of your car. come on, we were exhuding a strong aura of german meanness. they could have started doubting us earlier on, where earlier on means "before noticing we were driving a bright yellow car", were we not known for acting perfectly synchronized and taking control of situations of danger in a matter of seconds. with our pose, we would have easily fooled our own mothers.

Fact: I'd like to give a big DAMN YOU!!! to Rus, Jack, King, and Ben. As my current MSN title states, "At least now the semi-nude people on my OkCupid homepage are hot...". However, they're all on the other side of the pond.

~kov.

Status
Not open for further replies.