Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
OnyxDragon98 said:
that avatar there is a piece of newfoundland for you all :Spin:
Heh, I remember looking out of a plain plane window down on Newfoundland, and it all looked just.... brown and dreary, no features at all. At least that avatar's given me another impression of it.

Fact 1: I saw the Olympia fire/flame yesterday :p
Fact 2: I don't feel hangover at all after drinking vodka last night.
Fact 3: I love Vincent Prince and Edgar Allan Poe (even if they are dead)

Fact: my mum liked her birthday present, which is a good job since it would be a real pain to take them back and get them exchanged..

Nope, that was just mum, everyone else was only curious and probably suspected I was mad.

Fact: for ages, my chair was comfortable. Then it started hurting my arse, so I started sitting on a cushion, which made it better. Now that hurts my arse too. I don't know whether to keep on adding cushions all the time, or whether to cut my losses and accept a sore arse before my head reaches the ceiling.

idari said:
How about not sitting at the computer all day?
I don't. Now I lie on the bed reading or watching videos on the comp a fair bit (finished Scrubs last night though :bah: ), or watch tv. I'd read outside if it wasn't so damn wet and cold and windy all the time.

Fact: never though I'd say this, but I want it to be hot.

Jo said:
I keep over cooking the gnocchi :yell:
After watching so much Scrubs lately, I really can't resist a Todd impression: "I wouldn't mind over-cocking your gnocchi. ;) Virtual five! Who's with me? *high-five sound effect* ".

Fact: I might go now.

Status
Not open for further replies.