Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to colour everything the wrong colour in er, colouring books, just because I knew my mum would worry. My fingers are crooked and I wore days-of-the-week undies.

Onyx said:
Seems like I've not seen a good pic of yours until this very day, when hyena posted them in the picture page.
i don't like the way i look in pictures. not that i'm much of a fan of the way i look in real life either, but i try to avoid being taken pics of, with a passion. i'm also usually not inclined to make the few i have public, in an effort not to look like i'm trying to attract attention.

Whenever a bad thunderstorm comes in the middle of the night, I get out of bed and get fully dressed in my regular clothes. I'm afraid a tornado might come and blow me out of my house, and I don't want people to find my bloody torn-up corpse as it hangs naked from a tree. I figure it may be harder for the tornado to rip all of my clothes off my body if its fully clothed than if I'm just in my underwear.

You people might think it's stupid but I know someone who had her panties ripped off in a tornado. (She lived) :D

His Divine Shadow said:
Whenever a bad thunderstorm comes in the middle of the night, I get out of bed and get fully dressed in my regular clothes. I'm afraid a tornado might come and blow me out of my house, and I don't want people to find my bloody torn-up corpse as it hangs naked from a tree. I figure it may be harder for the tornado to rip all of my clothes off my body if its fully clothed than if I'm just in my underwear.

You people might think it's stupid but I know someone who had her panties ripped off in a tornado. (She lived) :D

I used to be a total tornado nut. Ive never seen one, However 8 years ago there was one 4 miles from where I live (Really small, like not even an F1) but it touched the ground and lasted fifteens minutes. I remember begging my dad to take me to see the destrucion. just looking around you could see where it started and stoped because it went through a wood and took out a path way of trees.

@Divine Shadow: I take you've witnessed one... whats it like??????

Status
Not open for further replies.