Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lolita Vampiriá said:
When I was 12 years old I played Robin Hood in a forest with one of my friends who was playing the role of Little John (she was a girl and still is). :oops:
and what about you, Robin? You're still a girl?

rahvin said:
i don't like the way i look in pictures. not that i'm much of a fan of the way i look in real life either, but i try to avoid being taken pics of, with a passion. i'm also usually not inclined to make the few i have public, in an effort not to look like i'm trying to attract attention.
I think I've seen you in a pic. Hmmm... not sure tho. :err:

King Chaos said:
When I was a kid (just out of a toddler age) I used to think strangling people was a game. I arranged to meet two girls behind this big cussion and then when they got there I told them to close their eyes... they did (Im so goddman charming :p). Then I wrapped shoe laces around their throats. When I got my ass totally kicked by the teacher I realized its not a game, its manslaughter.
:eek: You've tried to KILL people :O MURDERER!! *runs*

Hearse said:
I just hide it well, and as I said, I'm a masochist :p :D
You can't HIDE shyness..the point of shyness is that it shows :p You are a little shy though, but only a tiny bit.

Onyx said:
I am only 1,61 m tall.
Well i'm less than that :p :s

Rahvin said:
i'm only 1,71 mm tall.
:lol:

His Divine Shadow said:
Whenever a bad thunderstorm comes in the middle of the night, I get out of bed and get fully dressed in my regular clothes. I'm afraid a tornado might come and blow me out of my house, and I don't want people to find my bloody torn-up corpse as it hangs naked from a tree. I figure it may be harder for the tornado to rip all of my clothes off my body if its fully clothed than if I'm just in my underwear.
:lol::lol::lol: WHAT?! omg :'D I don't think i'm insane and weird anymore :dopey:

Spikkeli said:
Am also relatively flexible in more places then is really healthy. God forbid I actually did anything to IMPROVE my flexibility... I'd prolly end up in some chinese circus.
makesense.jpg

Caelestia said:
I wore days-of-the-week undies.
Those were the best.

Onyx said:
Yup, definitely. ;)
Seems like I've not seen a good pic of yours until this very day, when hyena posted them in the picture page.
I hope he won't mind me posting this, but one of my favorites:

040604a.jpg

I suppose this is the wrong thread though. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.